The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadzworldz
Wow well good luck, how are you feeling?

Fine, it will be my 3rd interview so I think i will be well prepared from the other interviews so fingers crossed!!

apparently its not too bad so hopefully it'll be okay :smile:
Reply 441
Is anyone else going to the selection day at southampton this friday? I'm going for dual adult and child... so nervous!
Anyone going to an interview at DMU on 3rd Dec?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got interviews from Glasgow Caledonian, Dundee, QUB, or south bank? For children's nursing btw :smile: and has anyone else applied to any if those for that course?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloelou13
Has anyone got interviews from Glasgow Caledonian, Dundee, QUB, or south bank? For children's nursing btw :smile: and has anyone else applied to any if those for that course?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I going for an interview at south bank for 25th Nov? Anyone else? Child Nursing in fact?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by j_flower3
I going for an interview at south bank for 25th Nov? Anyone else? Child Nursing in fact?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats and good luck! :smile: when did you send your application? and how long did it take for replies?? :smile:
Original post by Chloelou13
Congrats and good luck! :smile: when did you send your application? and how long did it take for replies?? :smile:

Thank you very much :smile: I sent off my application the last week before half term 23rd Oct and got replies within 6 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blondy2012
Fine, it will be my 3rd interview so I think i will be well prepared from the other interviews so fingers crossed!!

apparently its not too bad so hopefully it'll be okay :smile:
Yep i'm sure you will be fine and its good to hear that you are prepared.:smile:
Original post by j_flower3
Thank you very much :smile: I sent off my application the last week before half term 23rd Oct and got replies within 6 days

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just can't wait to get everything sorted!
Just got an interview from Surrey!! I'm so happy! Does anyone else have one for child nursing on the 16th December?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nadzworldz
Yep i'm sure you will be fine and its good to hear that you are prepared.:smile:

Have you heard back from them yet? Or did you even apply? I've lost track :tongue:
Had interview offers for both edge hill and uni of cumbria this week so now ll have 3 interviews in the space of just over a week, surprised doesn't cover it :smile:
I have just sent off my application for Adult Nursing at; Huddersfield, Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Beckett and Salford. Had experience at a care home and a Hospice, and I have all the grades I need so fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ApelsinKatie
I have just sent off my application for Adult Nursing at; Huddersfield, Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Beckett and Salford. Had experience at a care home and a Hospice, and I have all the grades I need so fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 455
I am applying for adult nursing. Ive just heard I've been unsuccessful at John Moore's due to my lack of experience, :frown: but I've got an interview at Teesside early December and then I've also applied to Uni of Cumbria..
Original post by hullaballoon
Good luck! :smile:

Thank you! Good luck to you too! :smile:
Anyone heard from northumbria or sheffield Hallam for children's nursing??
I'm applying for Adult Nursing at Nottingham, Northumbria, York, Bradford and Leeds :smile:
Original post by ammatt123
I'm applying for Adult Nursing at Nottingham, Northumbria, York, Bradford and Leeds :smile:

I'm children's but applying for York, nottingham and northumbria also, have you heard from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending