The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your pet!

Scroll to see replies

Teddy has not got my bed tonight thank god he snores

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RFowler
Unfortunately one of our dogs had to be put down the other day because she was getting old and struggling to even walk. :frown: She was about 13 (maybe coming on 14, not sure). So I thought I'd post some pictures from when she was younger.

Definitely man's best friend. RIP Becky.

EDIT: For some reason the second picture won't attach.

RIP Becky. :console: That's a really nice picture of her. :smile:
Original post by RFowler
Unfortunately one of our dogs had to be put down the other day because she was getting old and struggling to even walk. :frown: She was about 13 (maybe coming on 14, not sure). So I thought I'd post some pictures from when she was younger.

Definitely man's best friend. RIP Becky.

EDIT: For some reason the second picture won't attach.

Really sorry to hear this :frown: I had to put one of my cats to sleep a few months ago due to cancer and although I knew it was the kindest thing to do, it still hurt like hell, still hurts now :frown: he was around 14 as well. I know how awful you must feeling right now :frown: it does get easier over time but you never stop loving and missing your pet.

P.s, that's a really good pic of her :smile: RIP Becky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Molly on the left, Jodie on the right :smile:
Rambo and Nibbler and then the little ginger kitten we might be getting in a few weeks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Really sorry to hear this :frown: I had to put one of my cats to sleep a few months ago due to cancer and although I knew it was the kindest thing to do, it still hurt like hell, still hurts now :frown: he was around 14 as well. I know how awful you must feeling right now :frown: it does get easier over time but you never stop loving and missing your pet.

P.s, that's a really good pic of her :smile: RIP Becky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's nostalgia which is harder to deal with. When we got her (and I still remember the drive to pick her up) I was finishing reception year and would have started year 1 of primary school in September. Now I'm 18 and starting university, lots has happened in between.
She was the runt of the litter and they thought she would probably die as a puppy, and they said they would contact us if she survived, in which case we could have her. 13-14 years is quite a bit more than that :smile:

On the bright side, our 6 year old clumber spaniel is doing fine and we have a new springer puppy (I posted pics earlier in this thread). So it's probably a bit easier for me than for someone who loses their only pet.
(edited 9 years ago)
This is Ernie :h:

*dies*
:rip:
Puppy update. My mum sent these to me on whatsapp from her phone, that's why they're a bit blurry compared to some of my other ones.

altAnSvOpnCV_HTL_UuTnv1ORXk3cAJR_dWECgF79ePcOML.jpg
altAgXRe_BlpthVAGuK5W-G6ee3X7ev7HFO_doNtbNjBetO.jpg
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Omg so tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :love:

Do you like this one as well. This one's from a few weeks ago.

WP_20140909_17_59_28_Pro.jpg
Moyna.jpg

DSC02336.JPG

My little monu
Original post by RFowler

Squeeee~~~~~! Does she freak out at her reflection?

I want a puppy :cry2:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Squeeee~~~~~! Does she freak out at her reflection?

I want a puppy :cry2:

Not from what I remember. She just kept looking at it for a bit.
Reply 134
Original post by Caedus
image.jpg

So so cute!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RFowler
Not from what I remember. She just kept looking at it for a bit.

RFowler, it's my turn to look after the puppy. Can you post her to TSR HQ now please? :angel:
Original post by RFowler

OMG YOUR PUPPY IS SO AMAZINGLY CUTE!!

Original post by MALL COP

My little monu

Awwww Monu!!! So fluffly!
Found this picture of my old dog becky from a few years ago (we got rid of that old computer around Christmas 2011 I think).

Original post by RFowler
Found this picture of my old dog becky from a few years ago (we got rid of that old computer around Christmas 2011 I think).

This dog looks guilty....
Original post by RFowler
x

I feel sorry for you. I have lost my first in this way too. He was getting old, very old (16 years) after he was euthanized.

Quick Reply

Latest