Original post by Shakil01995
Does anybody know what last years UKCAT cutoff was? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully it's lower this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 383
Do you know what last years UKCAT cutoff was?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does anybody know what last years UKCAT cutoff was? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

697.5 Avg it was last year so yeah 2790, we hope indeed. Goodluck to everyone applying
Hopefully Exeter start giving out interviews on Monday, really wanna know what the cut off will be!
Original post by Jaska
Hopefully Exeter start giving out interviews on Monday, really wanna know what the cut off will be!

Yeah, they said next week so you never know :smile:

I'm more worried about any 'other' cut odds they may use (like the A* thing last year)
Original post by Dr. Django
Yeah, they said next week so you never know :smile:

I'm more worried about any 'other' cut odds they may use (like the A* thing last year)

The A* thing will probably happen again, being as their average offer is A*AA, so it makes sense to want people who are predicted that, I don't know about anything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amigosdistributi
The A* thing will probably happen again, being as their average offer is A*AA, so it makes sense to want people who are predicted that, I don't know about anything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm ok with that! It's just last year it was pretty unexpected (apparently) when they used A* as the cutoff!! I don't want another surprise criteria that's all xD
do exeter only give out A*AA offers for international applicants?
Yeah I'm ok with that! It's just last year it was pretty unexpected (apparently) when they used A* as the cutoff!! I don't want another surprise criteria that's all xD

Same here I've got A*A*AB
Just hope they don't use gcse results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GAMSAT scores are out on Monday/Tuesday I think - so that might be what they are waiting for? As 30 places go to graduates.
Original post by MiloMilo
GAMSAT scores are out on Monday/Tuesday I think - so that might be what they are waiting for? As 30 places go to graduates.

Aaah yeah that's a good point - just googled and they get released tomorrow! So maybe we'll hear something Wednesday/Thursday?
What do we reckon then? Could tomorrow be the day?!
What do we reckon then? Could tomorrow be the day?!

Possibly but last year it was over a number of days, and unfortunately, alphabetically :frown:
Possibly but last year it was over a number of days, and unfortunately, alphabetically :frown:

Ergh my surname begins with P so they'll take aaaages to get to me if I've got an interview :'(
So nerve wracking ..!!!
Original post by MollyMcFly1
Ergh my surname begins with P so they'll take aaaages to get to me if I've got an interview :'(

My surname begins with U! :redface: I'll be one of the last :/
(edited 9 years ago)

I can take that! For either first or second name I'm in first 3 letters :wink:
Reply 398
Oooooh guess I'll be waiting a while still... My surname begins with W :eek:
Original post by cwi111
Oooooh guess I'll be waiting a while still... My surname begins with W :eek:

I love the speculation xD

Would be rather terrifying now if someone with a Z surname gets one on day 1!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending