Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieLisa96
Mine last year wasn't compulsory!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
My application was sent on Tuesday last week, and I've had confirmation emails from everywhere except Liverpool. Should I be concerned?
Original post by Azurefeline
My application was sent on Tuesday last week, and I've had confirmation emails from everywhere except Liverpool. Should I be concerned?

I didn't get any acknowledgement emails either when I sent mine off and I got an offer last week, so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:
Original post by SianTee
I didn't get any acknowledgement emails either when I sent mine off and I got an offer last week, so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:

Ok, I'm probably overreacting! Really hoping from an offer from Liverpool - definitely my favourite.
Received all of my offer two weeks ago now and I have put Uni of Liv as my firm choice for History and Politics, am I meant to receive a message or some sort of confirmation for firming them?

I shouldn't worry too much - they send me a letter in the post acknowledging me, so it may just be stuck in the post :smile:
My application was sent off today. Life sciences, ABB requirements.

Predicted AAB, BBBCC in AS (I'm retaking a couple of modules). I hope they don't dismiss me because of my AS results, we all make mistakes (further maths was a terrible idea). Anyway, has anybody else had offers when their AS results were a little lower than their predicted grades?

I really want to come to Liverpool, the super flexible course seems amazing, as someone who thinks they like microbiology, it's hard to commit to doing something you barely study on syllabus, and the actual campus/accommodation etc looks great too!

My AS results were BBCC but I'm predicted AAB, and I've had and offer from Liverpool for AAB :smile:
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
I shouldn't worry too much - they send me a letter in the post acknowledging me, so it may just be stuck in the post :smile:

Original post by MemphisLouisiana
My AS results were BBCC but I'm predicted AAB, and I've had and offer from Liverpool for AAB :smile:

Thanks guys/gals

:smile:
I got my offer from Liverpool for Medicinal Chemistry!
AS grades : BBBC
Predicted grades: AAB
Offer: ABB

I'm so excited, this is my first offer and its one of my two favourite unis!
has anyone recieved any world regarding medicine? :s
Reply 190
Hey guys, I applied for an Accounting and Finance (AAB). I hope I will get an offer cause Liverpool looks so cool! Anyone applied for this course?
Reply 191
I am applying for the same course :biggrin: !
Original post by Kingmaryy
yess on the website it states you can go abroad with international business :smile:
they have select places like hong kong etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 192
My UCAS was sent last Monday, I have 3 offers from other universities but am still waiting on Liverpool and Kent:s-smilie: so nervous
Original post by CharlxAi
My UCAS was sent last Monday, I have 3 offers from other universities but am still waiting on Liverpool and Kent:s-smilie: so nervous

Mine was sent off last Monday and I am still waiting for Liverpool two, but I am also waiting for my other four unis too :frown:

Congrats on your three offers, that's amazing! What course are you applying for?
I am super nervous about my application(applying for a BA in English/English with Hispanic Studies and maybe Modern European Languages) and i would greatly appreciate your opinions!!! I am from Greece and don't have A Levels but the greek equivalents. So I hold the equivalent of an A in English, Modern Greek Literature and 4 other humanities subjects, something between an A and a B in Modern Greek Language and Biology and something between a B and a C in Ancient Greek, Latin and Design. But i also hold a D in History(i was studying two histories and in the other one i hold an A) and an F(!!!!!) in Maths and Science :frown::frown:
From your point of view,do you think i hold a chance in getting accepted or not?
Honestly thank you soo much!!!
Just applied last night for Computer Science with predicted A*AA, hopefully I hear something soon!
Reply 196
Original post by CharlxAi

Out of curiosity what were your AS grades and A2 predictions?
Also what course did you apply for :smile:
Original post by anastas
I am super nervous about my application(applying for a BA in English/English with Hispanic Studies and maybe Modern European Languages) and i would greatly appreciate your opinions!!! I am from Greece and don't have A Levels but the greek equivalents. So I hold the equivalent of an A in English, Modern Greek Literature and 4 other humanities subjects, something between an A and a B in Modern Greek Language and Biology and something between a B and a C in Ancient Greek, Latin and Design. But i also hold a D in History(i was studying two histories and in the other one i hold an A) and an F(!!!!!) in Maths and Science :frown::frown:
From your point of view,do you think i hold a chance in getting accepted or not?
Honestly thank you soo much!!!

In terms of grades, I think it would be worth applying! I don't know whether it's the same for international students, but usually universities only require three A levels so your lower grades probably wouldn't affect your application. And I applied for English with a C at AS and still got an offer! Good luck with your application :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MemphisLouisiana
In terms of grades, I think it would be worth applying! I don't know whether it's the same for international students, but usually universities only require three A levels so your lower grades probably wouldn't affect your application. And I applied for English with a C at AS and still got an offer! Good luck with your application :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much for your answer!:smile: I've been incredibly nervous these days and i was looking for some help,thank you!
Reply 199
I just heared from kent and they have offered me a place :biggrin: haha still waiting on liverpool :s-smilie: and i am applying for international business with a year in industry and what about yourself ? and good luck am sure you will hear soon :smile:
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Mine was sent off last Monday and I am still waiting for Liverpool two, but I am also waiting for my other four unis too :frown:

Congrats on your three offerIs, that's amazing! What course are you applying for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending