Just got a vetmed interview for dec.17! Any other vets here? :smile:

Edinburgh do interviews ??!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Edinburgh do interviews ??!

Posted from TSR Mobile

For vetmed they do
Original post by mynameispoo
how long did it take you to get the offer?:confused:I am still waiting sigh....

A month :smile: stay patient, when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody applying for English?
I'm applying for English Language and Literature and Im almost done writing my personal statement, oh the nerves.... :smile:
Original post by Hildegardium
Anybody applying for English?
I'm applying for English Language and Literature and Im almost done writing my personal statement, oh the nerves.... :smile:

I am although I'm just applying to English Literature by itself... Might make a last minute change idk. Good luck anyhow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edinburgh is the best university in the UK after Oxbridge and UCL. It is also prettier than UCL.
Reply 347
Applied for German and Politics, anyone got an offer for that course yet? Already got an offer from Warwick.
Applied for Theology, any offers as of yet?
Reply 349
Hi! I'm an international student and I've applied to the MSc in Mathematical Physics but haven't got any response yet (it's been almost 5 weeks now). However, I already have an offer from Glasgow, which I've been told to accept or reject before Thursday. I'm not accustomed to the admissions system in the UK, so I don't know what I should do; which of both should I contact or what? Thanks.
Original post by Hollywood Hogan
Edinburgh is the best university in the UK after Oxbridge and UCL. It is also prettier than UCL.

imperial much? pretty big generalisation there....the rankings say otherwise
Original post by solarplexus
imperial much? pretty big generalisation there....the rankings say otherwise

Forget UK rankings, they are worthless. World rankings are better, but not perfect either. Imperial is not a multi-faculty university.
Original post by josefir
Hi! I'm an international student and I've applied to the MSc in Mathematical Physics but haven't got any response yet (it's been almost 5 weeks now). However, I already have an offer from Glasgow, which I've been told to accept or reject before Thursday. I'm not accustomed to the admissions system in the UK, so I don't know what I should do; which of both should I contact or what? Thanks.

General rule of thumb for PG applications if you're issued an ultimatum like that is to politely ask whether they'll extend the deadline, and if they don't, just accept the place. You can always reject it at a later date. Unlike UG applications, there's no binding obligation to only pick one place and go there.
Reply 353
Original post by nearlyheadlessian
General rule of thumb for PG applications if you're issued an ultimatum like that is to politely ask whether they'll extend the deadline, and if they don't, just accept the place. You can always reject it at a later date. Unlike UG applications, there's no binding obligation to only pick one place and go there.

I'll do that, thank you very much!
Has anyone heard from the Geography department yet, I applied almost a month ago and only heard about signing up to the portal.
Original post by Hollywood Hogan
Forget UK rankings, they are worthless. World rankings are better, but not perfect either. Imperial is not a multi-faculty university.

depends where your gonna get employed.

but i know for a fact that edinburgh medical school is bloody prestigious as **** (more so than london) in the US - it has ties with ivy league medical schools and other stuffs
Has anyone received an offer for Economics and Politics? My application was received nearly a month ago (received 20th October) and I've only heard about the portal, but someone at my school now has an offer for Maths.
Original post by Handles
Has anyone received an offer for Economics and Politics? My application was received nearly a month ago (received 20th October) and I've only heard about the portal, but someone at my school now has an offer for Maths.

I got an offer today. Conditional BBB :smile:
Original post by nellybelly29
I didn't apply for a science, so I don't know the turn-around rate for that, but I applied for International Relations on the September 29th and received and offer on October 31. So it was about a month for me, but I am an international applicant so my app was reviewed on a rolling basis.

May I know what your predicted grades were?

Congratz on the offer btw!:colondollar:
Reply 359
Has nobody got History (V100) yet?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending