The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samsicle
Thanks, yeah it seems that way! Which stream are you applying for?

Yeah, I've been waiting 12 weeks since passing my AC for a final interview date.
Reply 541
Has anyone else heard back re. a Newton AC? Would be interesting to see how people are preparing..

Hey guys I'm in the middle of my tests at the moment. I just I did well but with one I wasn't really sure: What do you guys think about that critical reasoning question?
Reply 543
Original post by Luccy.
Yeah - think we'll be waiting a very long time - they have done any final interviews yet at all for my stream and I imagine there's a big backlog.

Me too! I passed my first interview nearly 2 weeks ago and am waiting for an AC date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 544
Original post by Thelittleman

Hey guys I'm in the middle of my tests at the moment. I just I did well but with one I wasn't really sure: What do you guys think about that critical reasoning question?

I always put conclusion does NOT follow for that question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 545
Original post by edgorey
Emailed Bain London Recruiting. They said they'd let us know who's invited to interviews by the end of the week.

Anybody still waiting to hear back from BCG London?

Just heard back from Bain. Still waiting on BCG. Anybody in the same boat?
Original post by edgorey
Just heard back from Bain. Still waiting on BCG. Anybody in the same boat?

With Bain were you put through to interview or rejected? I'm yet to hear back. Got rejected from BCG on 11/11 though.
Reply 547
Original post by Tangente
With Bain were you put through to interview or rejected? I'm yet to hear back. Got rejected from BCG on 11/11 though.

Invited to interview
Original post by edgorey
Invited to interview

Congratulations, good luck.
Me three.

All of the Big 4 seem to be in a restructuring phase or dealing with candidate backlog. As such, I would expect it to be a bit yet.

ACs are almost always a Friday, so I'm expecting the 28th could be announced at short notice (i.e. a week).
Original post by TC2016
Update from Deloitte, hoping it's not much longer
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1416297881.650228.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, did you apply for Monitor Deloitte or Deloitte?

How long does it take to hear back after final rounds? I had a PwC final round interview on Monday and haven't heard back yet. Most people who have had offers have heard back within 2 days, so getting worried :erm:
Hey guys, do you think it's still worth applying to the Accenture Graduate Programme 2015?
Reply 553
Just booked Deloitte AC for 5 Dec - check your application status. Some new dates came up today. I got the generic "we have not forgotten about you" email a few days ago too.
Reply 554
Original post by Thelittleman
Hey guys, do you think it's still worth applying to the Accenture Graduate Programme 2015?

Yes. "A friend of a friend" told me to appy as they do it on an ongoing basis - she works in recruitment.
Reply 555
Original post by M_1609
Just booked Deloitte AC for 5 Dec - check your application status. Some new dates came up today. I got the generic "we have not forgotten about you" email a few days ago too.

Thank you so much for that! I just booked mine in for the 12th December. Good luck with yours

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 556
Thanks. Good luck to you too. No idea why they don't let people know when new dates become available. They said they would let me know "in a few weeks" when an interview date becomes available lol logged in to check my status for a 100th time today and there they were - fresh new dates :wink: it is pretty sad what makes me happy/excited these days!
Whats the response time like for BDO?
where would u place accenture in terms of consulting firm rankings? Would it be above big four and with the likes of LEK and OW and just below the big three MBB?
Reply 559
Any feedback from people who've done the McKinsey PST over the past few days?

Quick Reply

Latest