The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Child Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dannaaay
Hi everyone!
I sent in my UCAS yesterday and am, of course, jumping a mile whenever my emails beep. I know it's far too early to get an offer yet, but has anyone got any nursing offers yet for 2015? I've applied for child nursing, but I'm assuming they process all the nursing offers in pretty much the same way?

It'd be great if all nursing-student hopefuls could post on here when they receive an offer or even if you haven't received an offer and are still waiting!
or anything about nursing at Cardiff to be honest - all posts are welcome!

danny x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!!
I've applied for child nursing to! At Cardiff, South Wales, Swansea & UWE. Are any of you planning on staying home or moving away?:smile:
Abbie
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by abbieweller1
Hey!!
I've applied for child nursing to! At Cardiff, South Wales, Swansea & UWE. Are any of you planning on staying home or moving away?:smile:
Abbie

Omg!! Exactly the same universities as me! I've applied to Oxford Brookes as well :smile: definitely moving out! I want the proper university experience :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dannaaay
Omg!! Exactly the same universities as me! I've applied to Oxford Brookes as well :smile: definitely moving out! I want the proper university experience :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww great!! You will have to let me know where you end up going:smile: & I wasn't to sure, I'm just nervous! but I'm thinking the same I want the full uni experience
Abbie x
Anyone got or had an interview for Coventry for childrens? Mine's in January!
I have - on the 12th on January?
Original post by hollylou18
I have - on the 12th on January?

Yeah I think so! Do you know anything about the types of things they ask? Or do you know of any sample papers for the maths/English tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey!

So I had my Surrey interview on Monday! Got
One at keele tomorrow, one at Southampton on Friday and one on Wednesday at Brighton! So nervous! I haven't heard anytbing from Surrey yet!

How's everybody else getting on?
Original post by Hannahchivertonx
Hey!

So I had my Surrey interview on Monday! Got
One at keele tomorrow, one at Southampton on Friday and one on Wednesday at Brighton! So nervous! I haven't heard anytbing from Surrey yet!

How's everybody else getting on?

I'm coming on Friday!!!!
Original post by Kay16
Hi all, I'm a first year children's nursing student, feel free to message me any questions you may have :smile:

Hello! Please could you message so I can ask you a few questions. I have an interview next week and I'm dreading the thought of being rejected! Ahh x
Original post by elliemacdougall
I'm coming on Friday!!!!

ooo yay be good to meet you is yours at 1pm my lovely?? :biggrin:
ooo yay be good to meet you is yours at 1pm my lovely?? :biggrin:

Yeh! Looking forward to it :smile:
Hello everyone! Had my Surrey interview on Monday too, hoping to hear something soon! (Feeling like I'm having a heart attack every time I get an email). Have interview with Southampton on Friday and then a test day at King's on 10 Dec :redface:. Lots going on at the moment!
Yeh! Looking forward to it :smile:

Oh good! How are you finding the revision of the documents they sent us hun??
Oh good! How are you finding the revision of the documents they sent us hun??

I have done loads of stuff so kinda died of boredom haha x what about you
I have done loads of stuff so kinda died of boredom haha x what about you

Haha ive done a bit but its hard to remember everything! And pick out the most relevant bits of information! :-) do you feel confident? Xx
Haha ive done a bit but its hard to remember everything! And pick out the most relevant bits of information! :-) do you feel confident? Xx

I think that is the best way to deal with such a large amount of infomation ad I done mock interviews and research but I'm just going to be me as I'm really sociable and hope they enjoy that :smile:
I think that is the best way to deal with such a large amount of infomation ad I done mock interviews and research but I'm just going to be me as I'm really sociable and hope they enjoy that :smile:

good :smile: well good luck is southampton your first choice?:smile:
Anyone who has applied to London South Bank? Have you completed the mendas test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had an interview at Surrey on Monday for Child Nursing and the waiting is killing me! How long can they make us wait for?!
Is anyone going to the child nursing selection event on 15th December at Leeds uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending