The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliceB98
I'm children's but applying for York, nottingham and northumbria also, have you heard from them?

No, I've only just sent off my applications! Have you heard anything?
I have an interview for northumbria but not heard from the other two x
I have had my interview for Manchester today. Went okay and I've got Sheffield hallam on Saturday!! Hope everyone else's applications are going well :smile:
Original post by blondy2012
I have had my interview for Manchester today. Went okay and I've got Sheffield hallam on Saturday!! Hope everyone else's applications are going well :smile:

Have you heard from brookes yet?:smile: got my offer today!! And how did the interview go?
Original post by charliejanexo
Have you heard from brookes yet?:smile: got my offer today!! And how did the interview go?

I haven't applied to Brooke's :smile: im waiting to hear from Beckett that's it :-). Yeah went really well thankyou x

Sheffield Hallam for children's nursing? When did you hand your application in?
Original post by j_flower3
Thank you very much :smile: I sent off my application the last week before half term 23rd Oct and got replies within 6 days

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you have to complete the mendas test???? If so, how long after completing it did you get offered an interview?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sheffield Hallam for children's nursing? When did you hand your application in?

No adults. Handed it in on 31st October recieved an interview last Wednesday (12th). When did u apply?
Original post by sammy_e
Anyone heard back from Leeds Uni? Any tips? I have an interview Wednesday 19th November (submitted my app back in September...nervous is an understatement. Anyone have any links for numeracy/literacy tests I brush up on? :eek:

Hey how was your interview today? X
I'm applying for children's nursing for 2015 at Anglia Ruskin (Cambridge) Bournemouth, Canterbury Christchurch, Greenwich and Cumbria.
I am very nervous and worried for the Interviews ect because I am not confident when it comes to them at all, Also I have terrible GCSE'S ( C in English and Maths and B in Geography) however I am doing very well with the course that I am currently studying ( Health and social care).
Just wondering if their was any tips/advice any one could give me, would be extremely helpful.
Reply 470

When did you send off your application?
No adults. Handed it in on 31st October recieved an interview last Wednesday (12th). When did u apply?

Mine was handed in on the 20th but still no news!!
Original post by Kals97x
When did you send off your application?

20th October x

Heya just wondered when you got your interview for Northumbria, I haven't heard back yet! It's the only one I'm waiting on:frown: I have got a interview at York for childrens though thanks x
Has anyone heard back from Edge hill Uni, those who went to the interview on 11th November?? X
Mine was handed in on the 20th but still no news!!

Maybe they leave child until January because when I applied for child they didn't let you know until after 15th jan if you got a place or not.
I've applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea, Sheffield Hallam and Bangor. Have had confirmation emails but that's all I've got. Bit worried right now since I'm meant to be a March starter. Anyone else still waiting? :s-smilie:
Original post by Frainteso
I've applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea, Sheffield Hallam and Bangor. Have had confirmation emails but that's all I've got. Bit worried right now since I'm meant to be a March starter. Anyone else still waiting? :s-smilie:

I heard from Hallam about two weeks after I applied but if they have large amount of people applying it'll take longer xx
Original post by CLclarkey
Heya just wondered when you got your interview for Northumbria, I haven't heard back yet! It's the only one I'm waiting on:frown: I have got a interview at York for childrens though thanks x

I got it last Friday! When did you apply? I'm waiting for York children's!! When's your interview?
I heard from Hallam about two weeks after I applied but if they have large amount of people applying it'll take longer xx

That makes sense. I've been waiting three weeks. I guess if they rejected me then I would've been told by now so there is a chance of good news. Did they email you about it hun? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending