The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TIATA
:lol: I knew you were, I just wanted a reason to use the :colonhash: smilie :tongue:

Never met him. He's an 'involuntary virgin'? :lol:

:P

Bassetts was infamous. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=44647126&highlight=
Original post by Sollom
I found someone like me. Hi, how are you today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there, how are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I'm south asian and i'm allergic to spices :colondollar: ironic right?

Poor you! :tongue: Spicy food :sogood:
Original post by Obiejess
I can bend my leg at a right angle to my body. Like so:

Is that useful for picking up stuff with your toes on a high surface?
Original post by Obiejess
I can bend my leg at a right angle to my body. Like so:

I don't believe it, I need proof:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 686
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Hey there, how are you doing? :smile:

I'm depressed and lonely as always. I hope you are ok and have lots of people around you who love you .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
I'm depressed and lonely as always. I hope you are ok and have lots of people around you who love you .

Posted from TSR Mobile

that was depressing
Reply 688
Original post by twisted
that was depressing

I was born accidentally as my parents say and I'm a curse on their lives. . Forget it.. I hope you must be doing well wherever you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
I was born accidentally as my parents say and I'm a curse on their lives. . Forget it.. I hope you must be doing well wherever you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's actually quite a terrible thing to hear from your parents. Do you not get along with them at all? I am doing well thank you very much, hope you are doing well too!
Reply 690
Original post by twisted
That's actually quite a terrible thing to hear from your parents. Do you not get along with them at all? I am doing well thank you very much, hope you are doing well too!

I was a very obedient and happy son till Year-9 but when my parents started facing financial troubles , they started ignoring me and cursing as if I was the cause of their money issues. I tried hard to get along with them , to understand their perception , sacrificed my social life to spend more time them , broke off with a guy whom I loved and prayed hard to comfort them. But look.. I ended up being abused, without friends ,without academic excellence (did bad at A levels , lost faith in love and relationships and .. with some terrible red spots on my face that never go.... I'm sorry if I bored you. I know people generally like to chat about happy moments , friendships , love and other stuff.... but I'm sorry I have none of them to share.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
I was a very obedient and happy son till Year-9 but when my parents started facing financial troubles , they started ignoring me and cursing as if I was the cause of their money issues. I tried hard to get along with them , to understand their perception , sacrificed my social life to spend more time them , broke off with a guy whom I loved and prayed hard to comfort them. But look.. I ended up being abused, without friends ,without academic excellence (did bad at A levels , lost faith in love and relationships and .. with some terrible red spots on my face that never go.... I'm sorry if I bored you. I know people generally like to chat about happy moments , friendships , love and other stuff.... but I'm sorry I have none of them to share.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I understand, I've actually been going through something lately that has resulted in depression and even absence from school but obviously not comparitive to your issue. That did not bore me it's always nice to understand how others think coupled with their life experiences. You should retake your A-Levels and go to university, possibly out of the city in which you live so you can stay away from all the mess. Hope everything works out for you!
Reply 692
Original post by twisted
No I understand, I've actually been going through something lately that has resulted in depression and even absence from school but obviously not comparitive to your issue. That did not bore me it's always nice to understand how others think coupled with their life experiences. You should retake your A-Levels and go to university, possibly out of the city in which you live so you can stay away from all the mess. Hope everything works out for you!

Thanks for your concern. :smile: I respect your words!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
Thanks for your concern. :smile: I respect your words!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's cool, just take care of yourself
Original post by Sollom

Posted from TSR Mobile

That really is a shame :frown: It's nice that there's at least a forum with lots of people about! Do you have any particular hobbies or interests? Maybe a TV show or drawing, or any particular book series?

And thank you, I should be ok soon, once I'm past my current workload and I stop avoiding it, it's causing me quite some grief recently as one of my latest threads would imply.
I once had sex with an interviewer at a Goldman Sachs assessment centre
I have my friends tooth in my forehead - been there for 10 years now:h:
Reply 697
I have some weird red spots on my face since ages..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I used to work in Walt Disney World Florida in 2012 :h:
Reply 699
I'm named after an 80s pirate radio station that broadcast from a ship.

Quick Reply

Latest