The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Was there a chance to upload a CV during BDO's application for Management Consulting?

Just need someone to confirm this!
Original post by edgorey
Just heard back from Bain. Still waiting on BCG. Anybody in the same boat?

Original post by Tangente
With Bain were you put through to interview or rejected? I'm yet to hear back. Got rejected from BCG on 11/11 though.

Just wondering as I am checking my emails from Bain, did you two (Tangente and edgorey) receive an email saying you completed the tests after you did them ? Just wanting to confirm! I really should have emailed them and ask :/

Thanks!!!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by M_1609
Just booked Deloitte AC for 5 Dec - check your application status. Some new dates came up today. I got the generic "we have not forgotten about you" email a few days ago too.

Original post by TC2016
Thank you so much for that! I just booked mine in for the 12th December. Good luck with yours

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this for Monitor Deloitte or normal Deloitte?
Reply 563
Original post by Lollyage
How long does it take to hear back after final rounds? I had a PwC final round interview on Monday and haven't heard back yet. Most people who have had offers have heard back within 2 days, so getting worried :erm:

Got the good news after 14 days. So don't worry!
Reply 564
Original post by niccypiccy
Just wondering as I am checking my emails from Bain, did you two (Tangente and edgorey) receive an email saying you completed the tests after you did them ? Just wanting to confirm! I really should have emailed them and ask :/

Thanks!!!!!

I didn't receive an email saying I completed the test after I took it.
Original post by edgorey
I didn't receive an email saying I completed the test after I took it.

Same here.
Reply 566
Original post by cmj89
Any feedback from people who've done the McKinsey PST over the past few days?

Mine yesterday was less numerical than practice tests I did which is slightly annoying having done a lot of mental maths practice!

other than that fairly standard. Will find out the outcome by the 27th.
Reply 567
Original post by icl1991
Mine yesterday was less numerical than practice tests I did which is slightly annoying having done a lot of mental maths practice!

other than that fairly standard. Will find out the outcome by the 27th.

Thanks! Still haven't heard back from McKinsey - fingers crossed for some news soon. Good luck with your application!
Reply 568
Original post by YRIF2012
Is this for Monitor Deloitte or normal Deloitte?

Normal. Good luck
Reply 569
Hi All!

Just wondering if anyone's done BCG first round this week? Am wondering about the case type to focus on in preparation and also the maths test - any advice?

Also, have they now scrapped the online case study exercise? My email from them didn't mention it but I thought first round included that too...?
Reply 570
Has anyone had a telephone interview with KPMG yet?

Applied for 'Business Consulting - Management Consulting' and was told they'd arrange a telephone interview in early September but haven't heard anything aside from the generic e-mails saying they've received a lot of applications.
Reply 571
Original post by MBoy

Applied for 'Business Consulting - Management Consulting' and was told they'd arrange a telephone interview in early September but haven't heard anything aside from the generic e-mails saying they've received a lot of applications.

Nope nothing yet.
If anyone's interested I've just heard from Bain.
Reply 573
Original post by MBoy

Original post by ks347
Nope nothing yet.

so I applied for this got past telephone interviews and then the process stopped back in early October. I called and managed to get through to hr and was told they had "filled their quota for the 2015 intake" and that I could try transfer to another kpmg role or be put in to a 'holding area' as people don't always accept offers and they also open up more roles, but that was a good month and a half ago. Bit frustrating.
Original post by wisepirate
If anyone's interested I've just heard from Bain.

When did you apply? and what did Bain say? I applied end of Sep, and still havent heard anything!
Mmmm maybe a month ago? I did on-line tests when requested about 2 weeks ago and got rejected today...ahh well!
Reply 576
Casing Math:

Does anybody know of any good mobile apps to practice math for casing? I'm thinking of something with long division and multiplication, like Victor Cheng's www.caseinterview.com/math/home.php, but that is at least able to be used on a mobile browser (unlike Cheng's site), and is accessible without an internet connection. The math apps I know of aren't challenging enough.
Hi all,

Has anyone had the second round interview with Corporate Value Associates? What did it involve? Entirely case-study or also including fit and CV questions?

Also, has anyone heard from the Parthenon Group or Marakon?

Cheers!
Original post by jimbo131
Hi all,

Has anyone had the second round interview with Corporate Value Associates? What did it involve? Entirely case-study or also including fit and CV questions?

Also, has anyone heard from the Parthenon Group or Marakon?

Cheers!

Is CVA for summer or grad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grad

Quick Reply

Latest