The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes, it is the physical geography paper...
Original post by a9493r
Yes, it is the physical geography paper...

yep, my question is what came up in the exam. which case studies/diagrams/6 markers etc
Reply 3
The papers were a bit odd iirc, I think the only case study needed was one for fold mountains.( these are just for restless earth, water on the land, living world btw) the restless earth they gave you information on the Christchurch earthquake and you had to comment on various aspects, referring to pictures etc. For the living world I can't really remember. Water on the land was explaining hard and scott engineering strategies (they gave you a picture) My advice would be to not focus on the case studies as there aren't many, and to actually revise the theory behind it. Hope it goes alright.
Original post by STUDYREVISE
For those who did the GCSE AQA Geography A in 2014.

What came in the paper 1 - physical geography exam???

need replies asap!!!
thanks

Original post by kennyo
The papers were a bit odd iirc, I think the only case study needed was one for fold mountains.( these are just for restless earth, water on the land, living world btw) the restless earth they gave you information on the Christchurch earthquake and you had to comment on various aspects, referring to pictures etc. For the living world I can't really remember. Water on the land was explaining hard and scott engineering strategies (they gave you a picture) My advice would be to not focus on the case studies as there aren't many, and to actually revise the theory behind it. Hope it goes alright.

Please do not try to cheat in your mocks by using TSR.
If you had seen the questions beforehand then doing a mock would be pointless, this is the entire reason why that paper hasn't been released to the public yet. Please do not ask for any of the June 2014 papers, questions or answers. Likewise do not offer to give any of these to others doing their mocks. Any posts attempting to do so will be removed.

Thread closed.

Latest