The Student Room Group

Will my reference be invalid

Hi. I just realised I added in wrong grades in one of my qualifications but I already saved my education section as completed and sent a reference request to my referee. Does this mean after he sends in his reference I can no longer change my grades? Or that because my grades were false he would need to redo a reference? :frown:
Original post by aliealie
Hi. I just realised I added in wrong grades in one of my qualifications but I already saved my education section as completed and sent a reference request to my referee. Does this mean after he sends in his reference I can no longer change my grades? Or that because my grades were false he would need to redo a reference? :frown:

So the application hasn't been sent to UCAS?
You can ask your referee to send it back to you :smile:
Reply 2
No I haven't paid or sent it yet. All other areas are still not completed but because my referee is gonna go on vacation he wanted to finish it quickly. I'm an individual applicant. I entered all my education details and saved it as completed after realizing this must be done in order to be able to send off a reference request to my referee. In my haste I entered not only the grades wrong, but also one of my subjects which is supposed to be Biology but I entered Biology A lol. So I'm wondering if I can still amend everything after my referee sends in his reference without needing him to redo anything?
Original post by aliealie
No I haven't paid or sent it yet. All other areas are still not completed but because my referee is gonna go on vacation he wanted to finish it quickly. I'm an individual applicant. I entered all my education details and saved it as completed after realizing this must be done in order to be able to send off a reference request to my referee. In my haste I entered not only the grades wrong, but also one of my subjects which is supposed to be Biology but I entered Biology A lol. So I'm wondering if I can still amend everything after my referee sends in his reference without needing him to redo anything?

Sorry I don't know exactly how applying individually works.
However I'm pretty sure that you can still change it after marking it complete, if you still have access to it (just untick the box??).
It's important to get it right though, so if he does have to redo it, he'll have to redo it.
Don't stress about it too much, I'm sure you'll get it sorted :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending