The Student Room Group

Economics and Politics applicants 2015

Is anyone else applying for Economics and Politics courses? :smile:
Reply 1
Yep - I've applied for Economics, Politics and International Relations at Oxford Brookes :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by bh3528
Yep - I've applied for Economics, Politics and International Relations at Oxford Brookes :smile:

Nice, where else have you applied to? :smile:
Original post by anonwinner
Is anyone else applying for Economics and Politics courses? :smile:

Yeahhh =D.. Sent it off about a two weeks ago
Where have you lot applied to?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Sebamalaij
Yeahhh =D.. Sent it off about a two weeks ago
Where have you lot applied to?

Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham Trent, Hull and Canterbury Christ chuch
sweet, you got any offers?
Reply 6
I've applied for economics and politics at UEA, Manchester, Birmingham, Exeter and Government at LSE.
Reply 7
Original post by wpr
I've applied for economics and politics at UEA, Manchester, Birmingham, Exeter and Government at LSE.

Cool, do you mind if I ask what GCSEs and AS levels and A2 predictions you have?
Reply 8
Cool, do you mind if I ask what GCSEs and AS levels and A2 predictions you have?

Sure, I have 9 A*'s an A and a B at GCSE. An A, a B, and 2 C's at As. Predicted A*AA at A2 for economics maths and psychology
Reply 9
Original post by wpr
Sure, I have 9 A*'s an A and a B at GCSE. An A, a B, and 2 C's at As. Predicted A*AA at A2 for economics maths and psychology

Nice! Why did you choose Government at LSE rather than Government and Economics?
Reply 10
Hey! I'm Applying for Politics and International Relations with a minor in Economics. I've applied to Sheffield, Lancaster, York, Southampton and Kent.

Sent my UCAS of yesterday and already got an offer from Sheffield!!!
Reply 11
Nice! Why did you choose Government at LSE rather than Government and Economics?

the course was incredible when I visited, and I can take economics optional units too
Original post by wpr
the course was incredible when I visited, and I can take economics optional units too

Okay cool thanks for the reply
Reply 13
Okay cool thanks for the reply

Where are you applying? How is it going?
Reply 14
Original post by wpr

Has anyone received an offer for Government and economics at LSE?
Sent my application in 1 week ago
Original post by wpr
Where are you applying? How is it going?

I've applied to Oxford, UCL, Bristol, Nottingham, and Manchester, and have offers from the last 3. Depending on my grades I might be having a gap year though
Reply 16
Original post by Southway
Has anyone received an offer for Government and economics at LSE?
Sent my application in 1 week ago

I haven't heard of any offers yet, they lend to bide their time at LSE.
Economics, Politics, international studies at Warwick. So far I haven't come across a single person who chose the same course lol
Reply 18
I'm just waiting on LSE now, I've got offers from all the rest!!
any new on lse govt and economics? i havent found out too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending