The Student Room Group

St. George's UoL GEM (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Anyone else received Micki's email today? Re. previous medical degree candidates. The addendum made me laugh a bit, I do feel sorry for some of the insanity she has to put up with around about now.
Original post by Zorg
Anyone else received Micki's email today? Re. previous medical degree candidates. The addendum made me laugh a bit, I do feel sorry for some of the insanity she has to put up with around about now.

hahah 'There is no need to respond if this does not apply to you.' I bet s/he was like 'this doesn't need to be pointed out, its common sense right?' ten minutes later '...no, no i'll just tack it on the end'
Reply 102
Original post by ceciafb
hahah 'There is no need to respond if this does not apply to you.' I bet s/he was like 'this doesn't need to be pointed out, its common sense right?' ten minutes later '...no, no i'll just tack it on the end'

More like after 20 emails of "Hi Micki, just wanted to let you know this will be my first medical degree. Can't wait!!" she thought "I can't believe I have to send this out."

I wonder if she holds doctors in less reverence than the general public :tongue:
Reply 103
Just got official interview invitation. Eek!
Original post by JNHE

Have you really? What score did you get? I still haven't yet and I have 64, but it probably works down the list!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
Original post by Rosser1994
Have you really? What score did you get? I still haven't yet and I have 64, but it probably works down the list!

Posted from TSR Mobile

65. Literally just got the email though.
Original post by JNHE
65. Literally just got the email though.

What's the date? Need to try and plan it all out
Original post by JNHE

Same!! what date? mines on the 20th January :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Is UCAS number your personal ID number i.e track?
Ahh, interview! Mines on the 9th. :biggrin:
Original post by amyyy24
Ahh, interview! Mines on the 9th. :biggrin:

Ah you got one! Great news after hearing about your uncertainty on results day! /I guess we're now competitors haha :cool:
I haven't had mine yet but obviously I should get 1 eventually

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
16th :smile:
Mines so late! they'll probably have given out all the bloody offers by then
Reply 114
Haven't had the email yet, kind of need to schedule shifts asap before the manager closes the window for next month :/
Didn't even realise they were sending out invites until Micki sent the email telling us not to panic.

Original post by ceciafb
Mines so late! they'll probably have given out all the bloody offers by then

It seems daft to send out offers in the middle of the interviews. They'll most likely send out the offers/rejections at either end of the spectrum and then the majority will know soon after it's all done.
(edited 9 years ago)
Got an interview for 20th Jan. Anybody else a little scared about the excessive amount of paperwork/photocopies we have to bring?!?!
Reply 116
I'm on the 8th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone not been given an interview date yet? Hate this waiting!
Original post by lydster1
Has anyone not been given an interview date yet? Hate this waiting!

Me.. Just waiting is dire

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosser1994
Me.. Just waiting is dire

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely! Must be by Friday though cause that'll have been 2 weeks. At least they let us know the cut off nice and early.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending