The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Can't you get that from the source though? For example most of mine were on JSTOR and they had an option to view a citation.

For a lot of them yeah, just the order was a bit messed up (in terms of you have to put author, date, journal article and journal title in certain order). I just used a website generator though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
40% cap for late submission?

That's the good life. We get a 0 at my uni if it's late. Learnt that the hard way first year.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Got interview for marketing firm through hustle. Just persisted and was a nuisance.

Nice. I got an interview for another recruitment team. Think I need to focus on my interviewing skills. This is a pretty sick opportunity since the guys I am recruiting if I get the job are C level candidates.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
That's the good life. We get a 0 at my uni if it's late. Learnt that the hard way first year.

Same for me. What uni/course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
Nice. I got an interview for another recruitment team. Think I need to focus on my interviewing skills. This is a pretty sick opportunity since the guys I am recruiting if I get the job are C level candidates.

Sick, I have worked out that once I get interviews I have a great chance of getting the job. A lot of it is down to rapport imo, the competency part is important obviously but that is a given that you are well prepared for those types of questions.

I really want to work for this firm because they have Barbour and Mulberry as clients, a perfect opportunity to develop links with the British fashion industry. Been scoping out the marketing guys at those companies so I know the terrain. This is a great stepping stone if I get it.
ha what are Burnley up to
Saw this on imgur

Thought of Zurich.
Reply 7967
Original post by Fizzel
Saw this on imgur

Thought of Zurich.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So which one would I take?

Think I'll take them all bar the guy. Seems like an old picture so they'll have grown.
Reply 7969
Original post by Fizzel
Saw this on imgur

Thought of Zurich.

Cheerleader effect
Original post by Fideo
Cheerleader effect

strong this.

far left is peng though
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
strong this.

far left is peng though

Middle one too and I'll bang the milf.
Jailbait as ****. I'd take the flanks though.
Reply 7973
I was more concerned about gingerness, but ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

Think I'll take them all bar the guy.

You're on a paedo teng lol.
Original post by Wilfred Little
You're on a paedo teng lol.

I explained it looks like an old picture so they'll all be of age now.
Original post by jam277

Basing your decision on future potential ftw. Scouting for under age talent like Arsene Wenger.
Reply 7977
Original post by jam277

Based on what
Reply 7978
Original post by jam277

Invalid reasoning, you should be on the sex offenders register.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

Think I'll take them all bar the guy. Seems like an old picture so they'll have grown.

The 2nd one looks about 10. Bar some amazing camera back in the day doubt she's of age fam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest