The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
West Brom have decent fixtures after Arsenal though. As you said, think long term :tongue: Wouldn't go near a Leicester defender at the moment given their form, 1 CS all season and they haven't won a game since that epic win over Man United. They've got to play 3 of last seasons top 6 in the next few games as well.

Fair enough, back line of; Courtois, Chambers, Taylor, Duff, Dummett and Wisdom is poor but about as good as I can get for my budget. Any improvements on that?
I spent big on Costa, Aguero, Sanchez and Hazard so not a lot left elsewhere.
where to even begin with this cappo choice... feel like KhalidPatel

Chelsea score more at home, swansea conceded more away. Aguero in form but city not, Costa so so but Chelsea in form. Think i might just stick with Aguero and accept that he can score big anytime,
(edited 9 years ago)
Surely Aguero is the only captain choice if you have him. Costa and Sanchez are options if you don't have Aguero but he is just on fire.

Best midfielder for 6m? I am currently thinking Downing but am open to suggestions. I have wildcarded so can change anything.
this weekend may again demonstrait one of the many reasons why I will never win this thing - far to much sentimentalism attached to my team..

Aguaro is so so nailed on for captain.. and yet, with arsenals playing a big game.. well..

Captain sanchez it is..

atlesat they are both today, so no nervous wait to see how well aguaro does..
Can guarantee that one of Costa/Aguero will score a hattrick and the other will score 2pts.
Went with Costa last minute. Hopefully it pays off

Posted from TSR Mobile
The reason why I didn't go for aguero cap is because city got Bayern very soon. So he could be subbed early

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khalidpatel
The reason why I didn't go for aguero cap is because city got Bayern very soon. So he could be subbed early

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good thinking that mate, good imagining with your brain. Wish i'd checked the fixtures

Where were you on the one occasion i needed your input AGUARO or COSTA guys????

gah
Original post by sr90
Can guarantee that one of Costa/Aguero will score a hattrick and the other will score 2pts.

Yeah, I'm feeling Costa..

Aguero's playing vs Swansea so I'd rather not cheer him on tbh anyway. Captained Aguero in past 5 games apart from WH game where i had a feeling he wouldn't get anything, hopefully my gut remains in tact.

Nice to see Khalid contributing with some excellent info which hopefully backs my gut up.
Original post by khalidpatel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ffs forgot they had Bayern.

haha ditto Mister Dead.
No Baines... Sigh.

Berahino off my bench then, he had better score.

Posted from TSR Mobile
not bad so far - have hazard, jag, cahil, aguaro playing..

Aguaro not my captain though - so dont want him or costa to score to highly.. 1 goal between the 2 at the moment is fine..

Hazard is doing well at the moment, and as long as he keeps outscoring fab, then its all good..

2 clean sheets at the back so far - hope they hold.. would take the pressure off as my 3rd defender is injured, so will have a sub coming on..

Its really all about sanchez later though..
oopps.. there goes 1 of my clean sheets
19 from 5, not including bonuses - and not had captian to play yet..

Not very good - bring on the next game..
feeling pretty ok though - the 3 guys above me, are not out of reach (all in the 20s, with 6 played) and have had their captains play..

So good potential this week, if sanchez can do sometihng special against united..

(inb4 2 pointer from sanchez... and ADM (who i have now dropped) gets a haul)
25 points. Getting destroyed in my H2H.
I have 10.5 mill to spend on a keeper and a defender. Should I bring in Azpi and a 4.5 keeper (suggestions),or Adrian and a 5.5 million defender (suggestions)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fallen_acorns
feeling pretty ok though - the 3 guys above me, are not out of reach (all in the 20s, with 6 played) and have had their captains play..

So good potential this week, if sanchez can do sometihng special against united..

(inb4 2 pointer from sanchez... and ADM (who i have now dropped) gets a haul)

Almost correct if he could finish a 1 on 1 :mad:
What an embarrassing week.
Unless Bertrand scores a hattrick, I ain't getting over 40 points...

Perfect GW to go up against top of the H2H table -_-

Quick Reply

Latest