The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lcurtis
Oh ok, so roughly gonna be next week probably then , .? Ahhh

Think she found out on the 7th day however last year I waited six month after my interview and got offered april 15 instead of sept 14 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 501
Original post by Chloelou13
London South bank has called me to come and do tests? But no interview? I've already completed the mendas so this will be numeracy and literacy tests.. But wont that be a lot of travelling if I'm successful for the next stage? I'm from Northern Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got that too! I'm heading down December 12th...I thought it strange no interview, reckon it's just tests?
Reply 502
Original post by blondy2012
Hey how was your interview today? X

Only went and got an offer!! Two days after the interview. Thought I did rubbish on the group activity too. So chuffed :colondollar:
Wow, which uni did you have your interview at? Mine was edge hill and still waiting, it's painful waiting lol
Just wondering, has anyone applied for nursing (children's) and have they received any replies/ offers from university?

Please do reply! :biggrin:
Original post by sammy_e
Only went and got an offer!! Two days after the interview. Thought I did rubbish on the group activity too. So chuffed :colondollar:

Wow well done you!!!! That's so good. I have mine on the 3rd December! I'm so scared though what was the interview like? And the maths test? X
Reply 506
Original post by Lcurtis
Wow, which uni did you have your interview at? Mine was edge hill and still waiting, it's painful waiting lol

Leeds. Best of luck!
Reply 507
Wow well done you!!!! That's so good. I have mine on the 3rd December! I'm so scared though what was the interview like? And the maths test? X

It was a group discussion and the maths test was alright. Fractions, basic drug calculations, conversions. Best of luck!! X
I have applied for adult nursing! So far I have applied for:
LJMU - got an interview on 28th November!
MMU - got an interview on 4th December!
Nottingham - Recieved my application!
Northumbria - Recieved my application!
DMU - Recieved my application!

i am currently taking A level Maths, BTEC Diploma in Health and Social Care. I also have an AS grade C in ICT!
Original post by sammy_e
It was a group discussion and the maths test was alright. Fractions, basic drug calculations, conversions. Best of luck!! X

️Thankyou!! :biggrin: x
Oh haha ! Well best of luck when you do send it off :smile:
Thank you, I really hope University of Leeds do consider me (which I'm not quite sure about:confused:). Good luck to you too and I hope the interview goes well and you never know we might even meet each other in the future LOL:biggrin:.
Original post by nadzworldz
Thank you, I really hope University of Leeds do consider me (which I'm not quite sure about:confused:). Good luck to you too and I hope the interview goes well and you never know we might even meet each other in the future LOL:biggrin:.

Why don't you think they'll consider you?? You'll be fine :smile::smile:. ️Thankyou I'll let you know how it goes! X
Ahh guys I have my edge hill interview on tuesday, i'm so scared that i'll do really bad! any final advice or tips? what do i need to be most prepared and up to date on? x
I have applied for Child nursing, has anyone heard back from Canterbury yet? I keep checking my ucas daily!!!:K:
Hi, I have applied for Adult Nursing for September 2015- I was just wondering whether anyone else has applied for adult nursing or any of the other fields and if anyone has had any interviews/offers yet?
Original post by Rachel2611
I have applied for Child nursing, has anyone heard back from Canterbury yet? I keep checking my ucas daily!!!:K:

Snap! I've applied to Canterbury for child nursing but they won't be looking at application s until after the January deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh where have you applied?
Reply 517
hi, I have applied to Wolverhampton, have an interview on Wednesday, got my fingers crossed:smile:
Anyone have an children's nursing interview for northumbria next Thursday?
Reply 519
I have applied to 5 unis, UEA took 2 days to get back to me. I have my interview in january :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending