The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3700
Has anyone not recieved anything from Liverpool yet? Getting a bit worried..
Reply 3701
Original post by sam_af
Has anyone not recieved anything from Liverpool yet? Getting a bit worried..

I got my WEX questionnaire through yesterday evening!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
You went to Paradise Park!? Me too :eek:! What week were you there?

The week of the 18th August this year, when were you there??
Anyone recieved a confirmation email from Liverpool after sending the work experience form yet? I've sent it off 3 times, two of them over an hour ago (one last night!) and I've heard nothing!
Reply 3704
Original post by Alex15
Anyone recieved a confirmation email from Liverpool after sending the work experience form yet? I've sent it off 3 times, two of them over an hour ago (one last night!) and I've heard nothing!
I dont think we'll get one ! .... look into your outbox . if its there, just relax
Original post by VetMed
I dont think we'll get one ! .... look into your outbox . if its there, just relax

It said on the guidelines that they sent with the form that we should hear back within an hour, or it's been submitted incorrectly...I'm just worried I've done it wrong :s-smilie:
Reply 3706
Original post by Alex15
It said on the guidelines that they sent with the form that we should hear back within an hour, or it's been submitted incorrectly...I'm just worried I've done it wrong :s-smilie:
hahahah upps yeah i actually read it ... just tried to convince myself that i shouldnt get worried i guess :wink: sorry wait until theyre back in the office on monday... i didnt get any mail either... We still have a week and 6 days to hand it in if there was some kind of mistake.
Original post by VetMed
hahahah upps yeah i actually read it ... just tried to convince myself that i shouldnt get worried i guess :wink: sorry wait until theyre back in the office on monday... i didnt get any mail either... We still have a week and 6 days to hand it in if there was some kind of mistake.

Ok thanks :smile:
Original post by Alex15
The week of the 18th August this year, when were you there??

Exactly one week after, from the 25th. It was a really great week but it took me flippin' ages to get there every day (had to leave my house by 5:45 which got old pretty quickly :tongue: ) which is why I didn't ask for a longer placement. Which section were you on? I was in paddocks, the tapirs were awesome :biggrin:
Exactly one week after, from the 25th. It was a really great week but it took me flippin' ages to get there every day (had to leave my house by 5:45 which got old pretty quickly :tongue: ) which is why I didn't ask for a longer placement. Which section were you on? I was in paddocks, the tapirs were awesome :biggrin:

Wow, that's a long trip every morning! I was lucky as I live around 20 minutes drive away so I got a bit of a lie in! I was working with the birds which I thought would be really boring, but it was amazing! I got to fly the birds in the shows and everything, I'm so glad I did it
Original post by VETwannabe
oooh another graduate, hi! :smile:
yea I have an interview at Surrey. i'm nervous and excited at the same time. i got completely rejected without any interviews the first time i applied but i'm a lot more prepared this time so fingers crossed!:crossedf:
i've applied to Surrey, RVC and Liverpool
good luck for your exam! what are you currently studying btw? i'm doing Bioveterinary Science :smile:

I'm a graduate as well, forgot all about this site so I've just been catching up! I've applied at Liverpool, Bristol and Nottingham after Zoology at Liverpool and a post graduate diploma in Equine Science! Getting a bit worried that I've not heard anything yet? :frown:
Original post by Alex15
Wow, that's a long trip every morning! I was lucky as I live around 20 minutes drive away so I got a bit of a lie in! I was working with the birds which I thought would be really boring, but it was amazing! I got to fly the birds in the shows and everything, I'm so glad I did it

Ahh I had to take a bus and two trains and get picked up by the shuttle bus from Broxbourne station. Definitely worth it though! I did mosey over to the bird section one day during my break, it looked really cool :smile: I wish I could have seen one of the falconry displays. Being able to fly them yourself must have been brilliant :biggrin:
Do 2015 veterinary medicine applicants have a stalking page?:smile:
Original post by Gabriellameow
Do 2015 veterinary medicine applicants have a stalking page?:smile:

Not a stalking page, we have these instead now :smile:
Ahh I had to take a bus and two trains and get picked up by the shuttle bus from Broxbourne station. Definitely worth it though! I did mosey over to the bird section one day during my break, it looked really cool :smile: I wish I could have seen one of the falconry displays. Being able to fly them yourself must have been brilliant :biggrin:

It was! I wish I could've done longer than a week so I could've tried some of the other sections!
Not a stalking page, we have these instead now :smile:

Thanks!
Reply 3716

Nobody uses that :tongue: The whole point of University Connect was that people wouldn't use Stalking Pages any more. UC is easier to use and gives you notifications when it updates anyway :smile:
Sorry if this has been asked already, just wondering, how are people with Cambridge or Edinburgh interviews preparing? Just getting nervous ^^ Thanks and good luck to all! :smile:
Reply 3719
Nobody uses that :tongue: The whole point of University Connect was that people wouldn't use Stalking Pages any more. UC is easier to use and gives you notifications when it updates anyway :smile:

ahh thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending