The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Changing Skies
Eek that's amazing :smile: when is your Cambridge interview? Oh typical Durham :colonhash:

Sounds wonderful, either way you'll be at an excellent university :tongue:

They haven't given me a date... :frown: but Between 12th and 17th December. Durham can go screw themselves :hand: I don't want them now.

Indeed, so I'm happy woooo.

How's uni life? I see you like to party haha
Original post by L'Evil Fish
They haven't given me a date... :frown: but Between 12th and 17th December. Durham can go screw themselves :hand: I don't want them now.

Indeed, so I'm happy woooo.

How's uni life? I see you like to party haha

Oh I see! Not too far then :redface: Hahaha they can :teehee:

As you should be! :biggrin:

Good thank you :h: really enjoying, met some lovely people and learnt some interesting things :tongue: and of course :wink:
CAN ANY HISTORIANS PLEASE HELP ME WITH ESSAY STRUCTURE?

I can't get it right ugh
WHAT techniques

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I see! Not too far then :redface: Hahaha they can :teehee:

As you should be! :biggrin:

Good thank you :h: really enjoying, met some lovely people and learnt some interesting things :tongue: and of course :wink:

No, I can't be bothered preparing but I want to maximise chances at the same time. Laziness is so annoying ay

Awesome! One thing I'm scared of is not drinking is gonna be a massive problem. And not makings friends cos I suck at that
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No, I can't be bothered preparing but I want to maximise chances at the same time. Laziness is so annoying ay

Awesome! One thing I'm scared of is not drinking is gonna be a massive problem. And not makings friends cos I suck at that

Haha oh I know the feeling more than anything, I'm so bloody lazy :frown: you're the type of person who can probably do minimal preparation and still perform well though :tongue:

In all honesty, I don't think it'll be much of an issue! :h: there are plenty of people who don't :smile: making friends is also easier than you think, everyone's pretty much come alone so everyone wants to make friends and will be grateful if you speak to them :tongue:
Haha oh I know the feeling more than anything, I'm so bloody lazy :frown: you're the type of person who can probably do minimal preparation and still perform well though :tongue:

In all honesty, I don't think it'll be much of an issue! :h: there are plenty of people who don't :smile: making friends is also easier than you think, everyone's pretty much come alone so everyone wants to make friends and will be grateful if you speak to them :tongue:

Lazy lazy lazy. I'm a weird type of lazy, like I won't do what I'm meant to do because I cba, but I'll do things that probably take more effort than that... Idk.
Phewwwww, that's one less problem to think about :tongue:
Original post by Bude8
Ah good old Scott Joplin! I tried learning that on the piano at one point :moon:

Do you know the name of the new accommodation blocks you looked at? I was browsing through on the virtual tour on the website but I didn't know which one was the new one lol

It's so good, I've just found the piano sheet music again, yay. :h:

I know that I stayed in Woodland Court but I can't remember the names of the ones we looked at, sorry. :redface:
Original post by drowninginsound
It's so good, I've just found the piano sheet music again, yay. :h:

I know that I stayed in Woodland Court but I can't remember the names of the ones we looked at, sorry. :redface:

Had a jam sesh today with my pro friend, it was good fun.

But man, I only learnt about muting strings today and it's a bit of a pain :lol:

The accommodation is quite similar to my boarding school room, I'll see if I can share a picture.
Original post by Bude8

But man, I only learnt about muting strings today and it's a bit of a pain :lol:

The accommodation is quite similar to my boarding school room, I'll see if I can share a picture.

The quads
Original post by Bude8

Haha, that sounds good. :biggrin: I need to jam more, I'm so terrible at improvisation. :rolleyes:

Meh, you get used to it, I assure you. :tongue:

I thought the accommodation at Bath was some of the nicest I've seen, out of the unis I've visited.
Haha, that sounds good. :biggrin: I need to jam more, I'm so terrible at improvisation. :rolleyes:

Meh, you get used to it, I assure you. :tongue:

I thought the accommodation at Bath was some of the nicest I've seen, out of the unis I've visited.

Wait, jam means just playing anything in general right? If it means improvisation then LOL no we were not jamming :rofl:

Yeah, he told me I'd get used to it, but I don't know how I only noticed it today :lol:

My boarding school room is really nice, I feel like I've been spoilt, but yeah, from the virtual tour, the accommodation at Bath is equally as good as my room :lol:
Original post by Red Fox
I tried Kuroko's misdirection and some Aomine style formless shots while playing basketball the other day. It's safe to say I looked like a bit of an idiot:lol:.

Aw haha! :lol: I think that's awesome :cool: *salutes*
Original post by JustaDreamer
Aw haha! :lol: I think that's awesome :cool: *salutes*

You finished KnB S2 yet?
Original post by Bude8
Wait, jam means just playing anything in general right? If it means improvisation then LOL no we were not jamming :rofl:

Yeah, he told me I'd get used to it, but I don't know how I only noticed it today :lol:

My boarding school room is really nice, I feel like I've been spoilt, but yeah, from the virtual tour, the accommodation at Bath is equally as good as my room :lol:

To jam just means to mess around and play stuff with other people, not always improvising. Though I don't do enough of either. :tongue:

Well I've never been at any boarding schools, but Bath looked pretty nice to me. Wouldn't mind living there at all. :biggrin: What's your room like?
Original post by Red Fox
You finished KnB S2 yet?

Nearly, just a couple more episodes left! :redface:

The Winter Cup game vs Touou is so epic
To jam just means to mess around and play stuff with other people, not always improvising. Though I don't do enough of either. :tongue:

Well I've never been at any boarding schools, but Bath looked pretty nice to me. Wouldn't mind living there at all. :biggrin: What's your room like?

It's long and a bit narrow, got a small en suite 'pod', desk, bed, wadrobe. Quite a lot like the rooms at Bath.

Original post by Red Fox
The Winter Cup game vs Touou is so epic

Omg man I had to punch a wall due to testosterone after that last episode
Original post by Bude8
It's long and a bit narrow, got a small en suite 'pod', desk, bed, wadrobe. Quite a lot like the rooms at Bath.

Omg man I had to punch a wall due to testosterone after that last episode

Haha that was great but...
Don't read this JustaDreamer:tongue:

Spoiler

Started Death Note today, Light is amazingly smart but such a dick:lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
I feel disgustingly old.
Oh well, at least we have University to look forward to next year (hopefully!!!)
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Original post by Red Fox
Haha that was great but...
Don't read this JustaDreamer:tongue:

Spoiler

Started Death Note today, Light is amazingly smart but such a dick:lol:

Sorry, I just saw your comment on this thread; Death note is my favourite anime!
...Now, I will exit.
:goodnight:

Latest