The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alextay93
Hey, has anyone done the OC&C online case study test? Not sure what to expect :s-smilie:

I'm guessing they have gotten in contact with you? I haven't heard anything from them so far :frown:

Also, has anyone heard from L.E.K and Roland Berger?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Danf159
I'm guessing they have gotten in contact with you? I haven't heard anything from them so far :frown:

Also, has anyone heard from L.E.K and Roland Berger?

Nothing from L.E.K but I know someone who's had tests followed by a rejection so I'm assuming the worst. No idea about Roland Berger as it was probably the only one I didn't apply to.
hi guys, quick question about case interviews

How do you know how granular to go in your analysis? For example, you start asking for figures for unit revenue, or competitor performance, costs, price, volume etc. but the interviewer has nothing to give - so after 10 minutes of asking for figures for various aspects you realise that the case is actually really qualitative and short. How can I avoid this happening and identifying early on how much detail i need to go into?
Original post by wisepirate
Nothing from L.E.K but I know someone who's had tests followed by a rejection so I'm assuming the worst. No idea about Roland Berger as it was probably the only one I didn't apply to.

Yep :frown: Know people being interviewed next week
Reply 604
Original post by bluebird82
Yep :frown: Know people being interviewed next week

do you mean LEK or Roland Berger?
Original post by wisepirate
I'm in the same boat. I emailed them and they gave absolutely nothing away! Have you done it yet?

Have you guys done the tests yet??
Reply 606
Has anyone heard back from KPMG Management Consulting after tests?

And any news from Monitor Deloitte?
Original post by ks347

Earlier posts seemed to imply that KPMG MC was full.
Original post by ks347

No news from Monitor Deloitte on my side either :frown:
Anyone hear back from OC&C after taking the tests??
any news from roland berger? are they reviewing application on the rolling basis or after deadline?
Oh of course, "unprecedented" amount of applications. Utter rubbish. Crap from HR.
Original post by bankonthis
any news from roland berger? are they reviewing application on the rolling basis or after deadline?

I got a very polite rejection email from them this morning so I guess they are sorting through applicants at the moment.
Original post by samsicle
I got a very polite rejection email from them this morning so I guess they are sorting through applicants at the moment.

when did you send off ur app. i just realised i made a mistake on my app, expecting rejection soon. i applied for summer internship, what about you?
Original post by bankonthis
when did you send off ur app. i just realised i made a mistake on my app, expecting rejection soon. i applied for summer internship, what about you?

Halfway through October I think - but that was for the grad scheme. Good luck!
ah cheers!
Anyone had an IBM Assessment Centre that can give me some tips?
Has anyone had an interview for Monitor Deloitte? Any ideas what kind of competency questions/case to expect?
Original post by ConsultingGrad2
Has anyone had an interview for Monitor Deloitte? Any ideas what kind of competency questions/case to expect?

Have they got back to you? I've still not heard back.
Has anyone had a Monitor Deloitte interview/AC? Any tips on what kind of competency questions/case to expect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending