The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

I'm actually glad I won't be able to watch the match tommorow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenal always bottle it against United, they will stomp the small teams as usual and finish above Liverpool and United for me, a win tommorow will take us level on points with them though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samir12
Arsenal always bottle it against United, they will stomp the small teams as usual and finish above Liverpool and United for me, a win tommorow will take us level on points with them though.

lets try and stay positive.
like you said, a win tomorrow puts us level; let's go from there :smile:
lol.
Yea I'm missing the game tomorrow too :facepalm:
Balotelli at the boxing. So Lambert playing tomorrow then?
Original post by samir12

Yup. Neither of us are finishing above them. They'll come 3rd and it's between us two (and maybe Southampton) for 4th.
Love the karma that comes from Brenda having a go at England's training methords wrt to Sturridge's injury. Feel bad that he's been out for so long again but the irony that Liverpool have got him injured twice while he's recovering is too much.
Original post by sr90
Yup. Neither of us are finishing above them. They'll come 3rd and it's between us two (and maybe Southampton) for 4th.

Liverpool have less chance of finishing 4th than Swansea or Everton with the way they are playing at the moment.
Original post by mr tim
Balotelli at the boxing. So Lambert playing tomorrow then?

Glad he had to sit through a **** fight.
Forgot Balotelli got injured, he'll come off the bench for Lambert.
If he's in the squad today after going to a boxing match last night, it doesn't say much for Rodgers' man management does it?
Redmond reportedly a £10m target.
Mignolet, Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Gerrard, Allen, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling, Lambert

Subs: Jones, Toure, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Borini, Markovic.

Balotelli out due to groin injury and Henderson ill.
(edited 9 years ago)
Why on earth is Johnson playing at LB instead of Moreno? Or even Enrique?
Moreno probably being rested for Wednesday probably? Enrique still injured I think.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Why on earth is Johnson playing at LB instead of Moreno? Or even Enrique?

I'm guessing he wants to keep Moreno fresh for the CL game vs Ludogorets on Wednesday.
So 2 weeks ago he was resting players in the CL for the league, now he's doing the opposite? He's losing the plot.
Original post by sr90
So 2 weeks ago he was resting players in the CL for the league, now he's doing the opposite? He's losing the plot.

He is only resting one player, hardly comparable to a couple of weeks ago.
The game against Ludogrets doesn't even matter that much unless you get beaten. Regardless of the result, you have to beat Basel to progress.

Quick Reply

Latest