The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Omar.Q
There's a lot of things I could assume about that but I restrain from saying in this public forum, what I can say openly is her pros might have I repeat might have outweighed her con's, but from my point of view , I see it as a very 'plastic' relation if you know what I mean and yeah wtf is the reason ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i just see it as being wrong tbh but whatever, her life.
Reply 61
Reply 62
Original post by Safiya122
yeah i just see it as being wrong tbh but whatever, her life.

Her LIFE exactly my point , when I hear of these stories I think people have sold themselves short. Another thing which annoys me is when people mix culture with religion for selfish reasons :hmmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63

Why so late?, but then again whatever floats your boat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Safiya122
AHAHAHAHAHA stop!:L ewwwww. noooooo.

"Beti, dju remember time when we went Pakistan when dju were 6? Aur remember djur cousin from the pind, Saif? Dju two had such fun time, henna?! We thought that dju could have good time for the rest of djur life, InshaAllah, fir dju two are getting married, Alhamdulillah! Isn't that the really great, nikki!?" :rolleyes:
In the womb, it has been my sole goal in life.
not any time soon.
Thought about marriage a lot. Looked forward to it. Then life happened. Not so much anymore. oh well. Its just a matter of whenever my parents decide its time for me to get married; I happily will.

To answer the question started thinking about marriage at 18... 19 now and I don't think about it anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
Thought about marriage a lot. Looked forward to it. Then life happened. Not so much anymore. oh well. Its just a matter of whenever my parents decide its time for me to get married; I happily will.

To answer the question started thinking about marriage at 18... 19 now and I don't think about it anymore.

Sorry if I'm being nosey, but did something bad happen? :K:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Sorry if I'm being nosey, but did something bad happen? :K:

Whatever happened was for the best I guess but sometimes it hurts a lot. Its a lot harder to deal with than I had imagined.
Whatever happened was for the best I guess but sometimes it hurts a lot. Its a lot harder to deal with than I had imagined.

Breaking up with someone or someone going away or something? I won't ask any more questions, enough probing...
Reply 72
To be honest. i don't care about marriage.

I want to live first
Reply 73
Isn't 23 regarded late? I mean if you START thinking about marriage at that age then you'd be 25 when you're married (or around that age).

23 is pretty early for this era. Girls now want to finish undergraduate studies, many want to do masters or Phd... get a job and settle then think about marriage ;/
Original post by Zamestaneh
Breaking up with someone or someone going away or something? I won't ask any more questions, enough probing...

I'm not so sure what I'd name it lol
I'm not so sure what I'd name it lol

Me neither :aetsch:
Original post by WiFi
23 is pretty early for this era. Girls now want to finish undergraduate studies, many want to do masters or Phd... get a job and settle then think about marriage ;/

from my experience, 23 is quite late.
I always find it fascinating that for modern women, we are only confronted by two questions depending on your background. If your secular, post-faith or a so-called rebel from a religious tradition its all about sex. When are you going to lose your virginity, how often you are doing and so on. if you come from a faith tradition its, when are you going to get married? As if these are the only questions we are allowed to be concerned with.

I'll get married when the person is right, everything else will be made to fit around it.
Original post by Yara-speaks
I always find it fascinating that for modern women, we are only confronted by two questions depending on your background. If your secular, post-faith or a so-called rebel from a religious tradition its all about sex. When are you going to lose your virginity, how often you are doing and so on. if you come from a faith tradition its, when are you going to get married? As if these are the only questions we are allowed to be concerned with.

I'll get married when the person is right, everything else will be made to fit around it.

of course everyone will get married when the person is right, that doesn't mean we never have to start looking for the right person. im simply asking when will you start looking for the right person or do you expect a guy to just come and sweep u off ur feet?
At this moment in time, I don't plan on getting married at all :P unless an amazing guy comes along or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending