The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Liverpool just cost me a double! :angry: but really it is my fault I should have known with skrtel and lovren at the back!
Original post by samir12
Naa, with Kosc and Debuchy back you guys will be fine, we have our so called first choice defenders and still look terrible.

Would say Sakho is your best CB by far, is he injured or just not being selected after that Everton row?

I'd honestly rather have Smalling/McNair than Skrtel/Lovren.
Dreadful performance, defence is a joke
Reply 5723
when you spend over £100m you'd expect to be challenging for the league.
Rodgers out?
Hoping for a bottom half of the table Liverpool finish.
Original post by Lúcio
We're so bad nowadays that people feel sorry for us.

I think its time for your first major rant mate. Quote me in. I'll just sit here chilling in the top four. :holmes:

lol
Original post by Fideo
when you spend over £100m you'd expect to be challenging for the league.

ze irony is hilariuse
I cant stop laughing. Wow you guys are so ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Would say Sakho is your best CB by far, is he injured or just not being selected after that Everton row?

I'd honestly rather have Smalling/McNair than Skrtel/Lovren.

He is injured, will probably be back next week.
Reply 5731
Liverpool finished two points above Chelsea last season. They trail the Blues by 18 points after a third of this.
They have now lost their last three league games and are closer to the relegation zone than the Champions League places.

Even BBC Sport is trolling you
Not even mad, team and management is a shambles, they haven't got a clue about what they're doing. Chances are Rodger's will be gone by the end of the season and we're back to step 1 next season. What can you do, it's just the modern LFC way it seems, we just make too many mistakes time and time again as a club.

We'll be back sooner rather than later though, guarantee it, I'd put money it. Not even fazed with these poor trolling attempts
(edited 9 years ago)
Season was over for me when news arrived that Sturridge got injured again, today just proved that.
Original post by YoungAdviser

lol

I ****ing lol'ed! :rofl2:

bahahahahaah
Reply 5735
where's the GOAT stevie G to save the day?
Original post by Lúcio
We're so bad nowadays that people feel sorry for us.

We've reached the moyes level.

This is exactly where you are. It's gone past the point of trolling.

1416756873291.jpg

Be strong friend.
Original post by Deshi
Not even mad, team and management is a shambles, they haven't got a clue about what they're doing. Chances are Rodger's will be gone by the end of the season and we're back to step 1 next season. What can you do, it's just the modern LFC way it seems, we just make too many mistakes time and time again as a club.

We'll be back sooner rather than later though, I'd put money it. Not even fazed with these poor trolling attempts

Original post by hayles101
This is exactly where you are. It's gone past the point of trolling.

1416756873291.jpg

Be strong friend.

Nope, I think we have reached depths lower than Moyes, atleast he done better with United.

Quick Reply

Latest