The Student Room Group

University 2015 Entry Maths Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DomStaff
Cheers man. How are yours coming along?

still warwick only. The rest all reply in nov-jan imperial cambridge kings. Ucl is the ony one i shud be getting soon. I applied last week so duno the timelines

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 141
Got an unconditional offer (if I make it my firm choice) from Birmingham last monday, and an invitation to interview at Manchester, this monday got an offer from Bristol: AAB+grade2 in STEP.
Still waiting to hear from Southampton and Cambridge, though don't know if I'll even make it to interview after ****ing up FP1 and FP3...
(edited 9 years ago)
Applying to maths and com sci
Offer from Southampton and bath. Bristol visit day today. Imperial interview. Haven't hersd from Oxford yet :smile:
Original post by irene090
Applying to maths and com sci
Offer from Southampton and bath. Bristol visit day today. Imperial interview. Haven't hersd from Oxford yet :smile:

interview from imperial for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mathematics and mathematical computation :smile:
Original post by physicsmaths
interview from imperial for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irene090
Mathematics and mathematical computation :smile:

damn thats quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional offer at the University of Glasgow today for counting the number of carrots in a piece of a drunken Scottsman's puke.
still warwick only. The rest all reply in nov-jan imperial cambridge kings. Ucl is the ony one i shud be getting soon. I applied last week so duno the timelines

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you mean kings college uni or kings at cambridge? I got an offer at kings college uni Maths, tbh their course is pretty poor and anyone can get an offer from them.
Original post by iPixelBlue
do you mean kings college uni or kings at cambridge? I got an offer at kings college uni Maths, tbh their course is pretty poor and anyone can get an offer from them.

yh i also got the kings college london offer too. i would never ever go to kings or ucl for maths, ive applied to fitzwilliam college, cambridge for maths!

Posted from TSR Mobile
im only waiting on imperial and cambridge now. got offers from warwick kings and ucl!

Posted from TSR Mobile
im only waiting on imperial and cambridge now. got offers from warwick kings and ucl!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You applied to same unis as me! except oxford. And I am waiting on oxford (st. hughs) and Imperial. Got 3 offers already :smile:
For Maths
Original post by iPixelBlue
You applied to same unis as me! except oxford. And I am waiting on oxford (st. hughs) and Imperial. Got 3 offers already :smile:
For Maths

Nice !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow nice best of luck to you! What sort of stuff you got on your UCAS form (grades/ums/extra stuff?)
Original post by joe12345marc
Wow nice best of luck to you! What sort of stuff you got on your UCAS form (grades/ums/extra stuff?)

i got
c1 100
c2 94
s1 83 who cares about stats
fp1 97
m1 100
m2 100
AAAD at AS.
D in chemistry A in physics and AA in maths fm.
A*A*A* prediction.
115/125 in senior maths challenge 2013. 40/60 BMO1(top 100). qualified for BMO2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kid_B
Got an unconditional offer (if I make it my firm choice) from Birmingham last monday, and an invitation to interview at Manchester, this monday got an offer from Bristol: AAB+grade2 in STEP.
Still waiting to hear from Southampton and Cambridge, though don't know if I'll even make it to interview after ****ing up FP1 and FP3...

Did you get an interview in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got
c1 100
c2 94
s1 83 who cares about stats
fp1 97
m1 100
m2 100
AAAD at AS.
D in chemistry A in physics and AA in maths fm.
A*A*A* prediction.
115/125 in senior maths challenge 2013. 40/60 BMO1(top 100). qualified for BMO2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow good luck man really good! Wait so you got BM02 in year 12?? No way
Wow good luck man really good! Wait so you got BM02 in year 12?? No way

yh i was surprised. dodnt get any further thouhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
yh i was surprised. dodnt get any further thouhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's insane man. I just got a gold (86) and got best in whole school( im in year 12 and i beat those in year 13 too), you must go to a top end school surely?
That's insane man. I just got a gold (86) and got best in whole school( im in year 12 and i beat those in year 13 too), you must go to a top end school surely?

nope. My school is crap. Have had 3 oxbridge in theast 5-10 years. very average school. i did everything myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
nope. My school is crap. Have had 3 oxbridge in theast 5-10 years. very average school. i did everything myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you're basically guarenteed oxbridge then xD Have free school lunches? If so then all you gotta do is turn up to the interview and you're in xD

Quick Reply

Latest