Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel

( Round 11)" I'm gonna release you from the cage now Chris"
lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frozo123
( Round 11)" I'm gonna release you from the cage now Chris"
lol

That interview with Tim Lane during Round 9 was one of the funniest things ever.
Reply 5803
Groves shouldn't have parted company with Adam Booth.
Original post by trrr
Groves shouldn't have parted company with Adam Booth.

This. So many times this.
That interview with Tim Lane during Round 9 was one of the funniest things ever.

I know lol. He was saying he was going to release him out the cage and then, all of a sudden..*knock out*

Manny Pacquiao was awesome. Hes still got it.
Groves could do with a break.

I'm amazed he's fought twice since being KO'd by Froch in May. The build-up and intensity for that fight and losing in that manner takes its toll. Admire him for trying to get back on the bike asap but his first fight was close but he edged and it seems Saturday was a close run thing until he stopped the opponent.
Great night of boxing. I was very impressed by Scott Quigg actually, apart from anything else - excellent punch technique and selection of punches on the inside.
Original post by Aky786UK
Groves could do with a break.

I'm amazed he's fought twice since being KO'd by Froch in May. The build-up and intensity for that fight and losing in that manner takes its toll. Admire him for trying to get back on the bike asap but his first fight was close but he edged and it seems Saturday was a close run thing until he stopped the opponent.

You can see it from his perspective - he wanted to get back in the ring and impress to banish the demons post-Froch. It hasn't worked out, though, because he's looked so tired mentally and physically. He definitely needed to take a rest and not fight til November. I personally think the Rebrasse fight was the one he shouldn't have taken.
Original post by Mackay
You can see it from his perspective - he wanted to get back in the ring and impress to banish the demons post-Froch. It hasn't worked out, though, because he's looked so tired mentally and physically. He definitely needed to take a rest and not fight til November. I personally think the Rebrasse fight was the one he shouldn't have taken.

Oh not disagreeing with that, see that POV and you're right, should have fought once after Froch which should have been last Saturday. Worry for him abit, some of his comments about Froch (who I don't like tbh but saying both wins were flukes) kinda hide some of his own failings. A good break could do him good because I think De Gale would easily beat him at this point atm.
Original post by Aky786UK
Oh not disagreeing with that, see that POV and you're right, should have fought once after Froch which should have been last Saturday. Worry for him abit, some of his comments about Froch (who I don't like tbh but saying both wins were flukes) kinda hide some of his own failings. A good break could do him good because I think De Gale would easily beat him at this point atm.

That's what Froch said, too. A rematch would certainly be PPV-worthy - and I'd say Groves would lose on current form.
I would rather see an Amir Khan vs Mayweather than any carl/james/george fight but it will never happen:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5812
Original post by frozo123
I would rather see an Amir Khan vs Mayweather than any carl/james/george fight but it will never happen:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It will happen (if he doesn't fight Pacquiao next May).
Original post by trrr
It will happen (if he doesn't fight Pacquiao next May).

Horrible feeling he'll take the Cotto rematch. Wouldn't even watch that one cause I hate both of them.
Horrible feeling he'll take the Cotto rematch. Wouldn't even watch that one cause I hate both of them.

Well on the dailymail today it said mayweather will be willing to fight but he wants a rematch clause on it so idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Froch up for SPOTY. Christ, I hate this country.
Original post by Mackay
Froch up for SPOTY. Christ, I hate this country.

It's a joke

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope he either a) never fights in Vegas or, b) gets absolutely humiliated by Chavez.
Original post by Mackay
Hope he either a) never fights in Vegas or, b) gets absolutely humiliated by Chavez.

Funny how he never speaks of an André Ward rematch.. I just watch that fight and the build up over and over and laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZSHNZ
Funny how he never speaks of an André Ward rematch.. I just watch that fight and the build up over and over and laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funnier how Ward had pretty much retired. He signed that 12 years a slave contract.

Latest