Reply 760
Original post by ZahraP
I have :smile:

Did you get an offer :smile:?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
loooool anyone for chem eng? :biggrin:

(p.s. - to everyone else; its' not TOO late to send of ucas application.. right?)
I got an offer for ABB to do LLB law with politics ☺️ I'm pretty sure it is my first choice and I'm really excited! And the offer days sound really good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theDanIdentity

(p.s. - to everyone else; its' not TOO late to send of ucas application.. right?)

No, you have until the 15th of January.
Reply 764
Yeah :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 765
Hhahhaha didnt even start my personal statement, Christmas break gonna be tough :/
Original post by achanzu
I've confirmed my interview date on UCAS but realised I won't be able to attend then. Is there any way I can change it, if so who do I contact?

Email the admission...
Original post by Teeahz
Yeah i did when i went to an open day, but i can't remember what they were like! I definitely want an ensuite though, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same i've looked at so many :/ i want an ensuite and self catered definitely because i'm lactose intolerant so i'd be awful in catered :/ fallowfields looks good and i have a friend who studies in manchester (MMU though) but she says fallowfields is really good :smile:
Original post by rachelc142
When I went to my interview/visit day most of the students said fallowfields is a good one to go for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh thats what i've been told too, do you want to have catered or self-catered?
Original post by Meli.Hardege
Same i've looked at so many :/ i want an ensuite and self catered definitely because i'm lactose intolerant so i'd be awful in catered :/ fallowfields looks good and i have a friend who studies in manchester (MMU though) but she says fallowfields is really good :smile:

I'm applying for self catered ensuite as well! Think I quite like Richmond Park in Fallowfield, which halls do you think you'll apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bronwencerimarsh
I'm applying for self catered ensuite as well! Think I quite like Richmond Park in Fallowfield, which halls do you think you'll apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really like the look of Richmond Park as well! and Sheavyn House looks like it'll be quite good but the website says its 'high demand' so unlikely id get a place, i really want Richmond park though!
I really like the look of Richmond Park as well! and Sheavyn House looks like it'll be quite good but the website says its 'high demand' so unlikely id get a place, i really want Richmond park though!

I did quite like Sheavyn House but I wanted somewhere with a bit more people and a bit fresher, I think I'm going to put Richmond as my first!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did quite like Sheavyn House but I wanted somewhere with a bit more people and a bit fresher, I think I'm going to put Richmond as my first!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh im the same i think Richmond is my first and then Sheavyn would be my second, i like the amount of people you share with in Richmond and its cheaper so :smile:
yeh im the same i think Richmond is my first and then Sheavyn would be my second, i like the amount of people you share with in Richmond and its cheaper so :smile:

Yeah exactly! I'm moving from so far away so it's important for me to be somewhere where I'm surrounded by more people, hope we both get a place! What're you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah exactly! I'm moving from so far away so it's important for me to be somewhere where I'm surrounded by more people, hope we both get a place! What're you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im moving from like 3 hours away but still up north trains really cheap home though :biggrin: I just really dont want to be in a flat with like three people i just prefer to have more people :smile: I'm studying Law :smile: you?
Im moving from like 3 hours away but still up north trains really cheap home though :biggrin: I just really dont want to be in a flat with like three people i just prefer to have more people :smile: I'm studying Law :smile: you?

I'm doing history! I really hope I get a place in Richmond, I think it'll feel quite comfortable, and Fallowfield is supposedly the most social accommodation campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 776
Original post by halamadrid777
Hello everyone!
It's the time now :smile: Who else is applying/thinking of applying to University of Manchester and for what course?
Is it your top choice? :smile:
I'm definitely applying for BSc Computer Science with professional experience and it's my top choice. REALLY HOPING FOR AN OFFER!
Good luck to everyone else:smile:

---

I have applied to Manchester to study German and Russian; just waiting for a reply now! It's definitely a strong second choice, as even though I've never visited the city or university it sounds perfect for me and the course looks amazing! Has anyone had an offer/interview yet? How long did they take to reply?
I'm doing history! I really hope I get a place in Richmond, I think it'll feel quite comfortable, and Fallowfield is supposedly the most social accommodation campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! I want to be somewhere social where you can talk to people and make friends and stuff and not be in some halls that i really dont like :/ Yeh Fallowfield is close to like a few bars and shops and things and theres the £1 magic busses or something my friend told me about that run to like both MMU and University of Manchester and into town where clubs and shops are etc. :biggrin:
Me too! I want to be somewhere social where you can talk to people and make friends and stuff and not be in some halls that i really dont like :/ Yeh Fallowfield is close to like a few bars and shops and things and theres the £1 magic busses or something my friend told me about that run to like both MMU and University of Manchester and into town where clubs and shops are etc. :biggrin:

Have you already started applying to accomodation?
Original post by Aquatix96
Have you already started applying to accomodation?

Nope im not really sure where or how or what we do hahah

Latest

Trending

Trending