The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
The 2nd one looks about 10. Bar some amazing camera back in the day doubt she's of age fam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jam's clearly in the 10 and up crew
Original post by Ggmu!
I was more concerned about gingerness, but ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

**** man I remember having a pair of total 90's
Reply 7983
Original post by 419
I'm happy

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply 7984
Original post by EAkrM
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol this face I'd great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95

Oh my god that top one :laugh:

We were allowed to wear those astro turf trainers and pretty much every boy in my class had either those or Adidas Predators.
Original post by AR_95
I had a pair of total 90 boots, so did everyone at that time, them or pred's. The only one who had them in this like baby blue colour. Felt like a boss, a king among chavs.
lol, the feels when you had a brand new pair of astro turfs and the studs were immaculate. Felt like a million dollars.
Managed to get £155 quid for all my PS3 gear, was aiming for £170 but PS3's are going like hot cakes on ebay right now.

Dunno if should invest in a PS4 or just sod it and upgrade my PC graphics card.
Original post by Isometrix
Managed to get £155 quid for all my PS3 gear, was aiming for £170 but PS3's are going like hot cakes on ebay right now.

Do both, but the PC upgrade first.
Original post by Isometrix

PC games are cheaper and run better but only last you 1 or 2 years before you're due an upgrade (if you want the best performance available). Regardless you don't have to spend much to make them look better than PS4's though. If you do buy PC games then try the website G2A (totally legal). Got FIFA15 for like 26 quid instead of 50 near launch :biggrin:
Original post by AR_95
PC games are cheaper and run better but only last you 1 or 2 years before you're due an upgrade (if you want the best performance available). Regardless you don't have to spend much to make them look better than PS4's though. If you do buy PC games then try the website G2A (totally legal). Got FIFA15 for like 26 quid instead of 50 near launch :biggrin:

You mean you don't use steam?
Steam is such a good client. ****ing hate Origin.
Original post by Pete_91
Do both, but the PC upgrade first.

Thinking of getting the GTX 750 tbh, but it will set me back around £100
Original post by Fizzel
I had a pair of total 90 boots, so did everyone at that time, them or pred's. The only one who had them in this like baby blue colour. Felt like a boss, a king among chavs.

Baby blue ones lool thats the same ones I had remember being able to strike a ball with power and precision in those whenever I went to the astroturf.
Original post by Fizzel
Saw this on imgur

Thought of Zurich.

Incidentally was in Scotland earlier in the month, can confirm Scotland has serious redhead talent :wink: Would live in the Highlands but for the inevitability of violence

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pete_91
You mean you don't use steam?

G2A is basically a trusted peer to peer key selling site, so most of the games are either Origin or Steam keys
Just submitted coursework 4 minutes before the 11.30pm deadline :eek: So baddass. Never again am I finishing an essay at the last minute though, lesson flipping learned. I'm exhausted :colonhash:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Just submitted coursework 4 minutes before the 11.30pm deadline :eek: So baddass. Never again am I finishing an essay at the last minute though, lesson flipping learned. I'm exhausted :colonhash:

That's first year in a nutshell for you :laugh:

I remember waking up at 8am to start an essay, and submitted it at 11:59 a full minute before the deadline. Good times.
I'd like to have a say. Red haired girls are also my favourite (red or ginger). I'm often criticised by friends in a blonde vs brunette debate when I said red/ginger is best, and black hair is second best.

Out of interest, Zurich, Jammy, Tom Ford, SR, anyone else expert in these matters; what do you think about this? I was chatting to two women online, basically one was a 6.5 red haired cute geek (exactly my type), the other one was a 9 brown haired girl, but she seemed so bland and as dull as a dishwasher. Basically I stopped talking to the 9 and continued with the 6.5. What would you lads have done? Do you just continue and try to bang the 9 because she's a 9, or is it correct that if I am not getting a good vibe just end it. I guess I think of myself as a wholesome boy, I can't chase a girl just cause she's hot, I need a personality vibe. I find a lot of hot women just like empty shells waiting for acquisition and I don't get a good feeling from that. Your views? Cheers lads. :colondollar:

Original post by sr90
x

One more dissertation question. In terms of the literature review, I've been asked to do one. How is this done to the best way? I don't want to just tell the marker what the different scholars are saying, what would you recommend? Thankyou! :colondollar:

Latest