Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilaydagezegen
how is that relevant?

because a google search, the first 5 results explain what you asked,
on almost EVERY single page of this thread people ask the same question and get answered again and again :biggrin:
Just saying
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by ProjectNr2
because a google search, the first 5 results explain what you asked,
on almost EVERY single page of this thread people ask the same question and get answered again and again :biggrin:
Just saying

i cab please just answer again pleaseeeee
i cab please just answer again pleaseeeee

nope (in the time you keep viewing this thread you could have probably just skipped back and find it yourself like 30 times already)
nope (in the time you keep viewing this thread you could have probably just skipped back and find it yourself like 30 times already)

i've read it and i don't understand :frown:

well, you can just wait for some kind person to answer. But I´m doing you a real favor not answering it so you actually might research on your own in the future.
And do you really think you are a suitable applicant for LSE, if you can´t research that on your own?
Not trying to insult you, genuine question
You sound fun at parties.

Basically, they would first send you the 2 week email and state that they are reviewing the details on your UCAS form, and see whether you meet the basic entry requirements of the degree. After this, they would then send you a 8-week email in which your application would be further assessed and the decision would most likely be made during/ after the 8- week period. Hope this helps x
well, you can just wait for some kind person to answer. But I´m doing you a real favor not answering it so you actually might research on your own in the future.
And do you really think you are a suitable applicant for LSE, if you can´t research that on your own?
Not trying to insult you, genuine question

You sound like a complete loser.

And by the way, asking about it in this thread is researching it on his own...
Original post by anonwinner
You sound like a complete loser.

And by the way, asking about it in this thread is researching it on his own...

thank you. It´s not like that I care about your opinion at all :biggrin:

Good research you got there bro
Original post by sr234
Congrats!:smile:
If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats (GCSE, AS, A2 predictions)? Also, are you international?

Yep, international! Took the Cambridge-Singapore A Levels, so grades work a little differently from the UK. :smile:
Hi guys, any historians in this thread? I got my offer from LSE a few days ago and thought it would be nice to talk to some of you guys too.
Hey man, just wanna ask, how long did it take for you to receive your offer since the 8-week email?
Original post by Doodlebag603
Hey man, just wanna ask, how long did it take for you to receive your offer since the 8-week email?

I don't think it took the whole 8 weeks for me. I was definitely surprised but in a good way. I got it on Thurday (20th) and my notification for the 8 week waiting period came on the 31st of October. So there might be plenty of time yet for other people.
Are you waiting for yours? Best of luck!
Where else have you applied?
Original post by ShruthiMani
I don't think it took the whole 8 weeks for me. I was definitely surprised but in a good way. I got it on Thurday (20th) and my notification for the 8 week waiting period came on the 31st of October. So there might be plenty of time yet for other people.
Are you waiting for yours? Best of luck!
Where else have you applied?

Warwick Manchester LSE and City for Actuarial, the wait is killing me! Anyway, congratulations on getting your offer mate!
Original post by Doodlebag603
Warwick Manchester LSE and City for Actuarial, the wait is killing me! Anyway, congratulations on getting your offer mate!

Thank you! I know the wait for my other universities is making me feel like pulling my hair out or something.
My brother did his postgrad in Warwick, enjoyed it quite a bit too.
Im not sure if i asked, what course are you applying for?
Thank you! I know the wait for my other universities is making me feel like pulling my hair out or something.
My brother did his postgrad in Warwick, enjoyed it quite a bit too.
Im not sure if i asked, what course are you applying for?

You're welcome. I've stated it in my last reply haha, I'm applying for a degree in Actuarial Science
Reply 1036
Hi guys, any historians in this thread? I got my offer from LSE a few days ago and thought it would be nice to talk to some of you guys too.

I've got a history offer too :smile:
Original post by ee123
I've got a history offer too :smile:

Yey! nice to meet you:smile:. Who knows next year we might be in the same classroom. Are you from the UK? Im from India but live in the UAE (Dubai)
Reply 1038
Yey! nice to meet you:smile:. Who knows next year we might be in the same classroom. Are you from the UK? Im from India but live in the UAE (Dubai)

Yes I'm English! Where else have you applied?
Original post by ee123
Yes I'm English! Where else have you applied?

St. Andrews, SOAS, Durham and Oxford(so freaking stressful). Waiting on all of them.... you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending