The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

does any1 know the application process for hsbc
Hey,

I want to attach a cover letter for the J.P. Morgan Spring Week (IB and Risk)

However, I'm unable to do so? It keeps replacing my CV?

Anyone able to attach a cover letter ?

Thanks!
Original post by Vorsah

I think it's straight into interviews, but not too sure.
Original post by siddyt1234
Hey,

I want to attach a cover letter for the J.P. Morgan Spring Week (IB and Risk)

However, I'm unable to do so? It keeps replacing my CV?

Anyone able to attach a cover letter ?

Thanks!

There's no CL. There's a 300 word section you fill in about your motivations for applying.
Original post by Vorsah

Numerical + Logical Reasoning (SHL), then telephone interview and assessment center afterwards.
For those who applied to Nomura, is there a change of status to something along the lines of "Application Under Review" before being offered an interview or a rejection?
Still not sent anything off. Will probably be sending them early December. Am I out?
Original post by Selym95
Still not sent anything off. Will probably be sending them early December. Am I out?

Interviews started at DB, CS, RBS and offers BAML, it's a long shot really.
Original post by Selym95

Agreed with the user above. You left it a little. Nonetheless, all the best!
My app is still under review for BAML even though I completed it on 10th october - rejection?
Original post by President M.E.
My app is still under review for BAML even though I completed it on 10th october - rejection?

Maybe it's under consideration or they haven't got around to viewing it. If they had viewed it and didn't like it, you would've heard straight away. No news is good news.

All the best. Let's hope you get through! We will turn up like #TSRBankingCrew
Original post by Selym95

If it is any source of encouragement, I know two cases of people getting accepted to JPM last year despite applying on the last day app is open.

I personally feel that everyone's credentials are relatively similar for spring week apps since we are first or second year only.
Original post by MathsNerd1
Interviews started at DB, CS, RBS and offers BAML, it's a long shot really.

****, do you know when the first two started ints, and for what divisions? ive been on hold with cs since September! db has been 2 weeks now since numerical
Original post by Anonynous
Maybe it's under consideration or they haven't got around to viewing it. If they had viewed it and didn't like it, you would've heard straight away. No news is good news.

Congrats on your offer, I am looking to apply for BAML for the summer
Original post by IB Fanboy

Goodluck for summers!
Original post by IB Fanboy

When does summer ones open? Do you know?
Original post by Anonynous

Cheers, its just the paranoia sets in when i hear people getting offers and interviews :eek:

TSR - Where the future Masters Of The Universe™ are born
Hi,

Anyone know how to do this? Took a quick shot of this question during a past IB numerical because i already knew i flopped it, thought it'll help for future tests.

Was thinking of using the 0.34 for sterling, a percentage increase can be calculated as in from 56.24 to 56.58, which translates into a percentage of 0.60%. Therefore, 56.58 x (1.006) ^ 10/20/30/40/50?

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
divide the difference in the closing value by the difference in the change on day between sterling and euros so... (56.58-37.29)/(1.34-0.34)=19.29 so 20
Original post by siddyt1234
Hi,

Anyone know how to do this? Took a quick shot of this question during a past IB numerical because i already knew i flopped it, thought it'll help for future tests.

Was thinking of using the 0.34 for sterling, a percentage increase can be calculated as in from 56.24 to 56.58, which translates into a percentage of 0.60%. Therefore, 56.58 x (1.006) ^ 10/20/30/40/50?

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

The percentage increase is completely irrelevant. Not to mention that the percentage increase each day is not constant, it decreases.

Latest

Trending

Trending