The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
If you've not gone to a parade, then how have you won or even experienced a trophy any more than I have? I can remember all of MU's trophies from about '96 onward, does that mean I have trophies?

Obviously players win the trophies not the fans but you're saying you'll 'have the trophies' but you don't do you? You've been no more involved than anyone who doesn't support MU.

Also I'm pretty sure the locals have been to a hell of a lot more matches and contributed financially and vocally (in the stands) in a successful campaign than you ever have (especially if you can't even afford a train ticket over a short distance like Leeds to Manchester).

So now you poke fun at my financial situation :laugh: nice.

Cba with this argument, you're a broken record tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
So now you poke fun at my financial situation :laugh: nice.

Cba with this argument, you're a broken record tbh.

No I just clocked your post was nonsense. 'llow playing the sympathy card fam. There's no way you couldn't afford a ticket costing about a £30 max every single time MU won a trophy to go and see the parade. You can afford to post on the internet?
Reply 8082
'llow playing the sympathy card fam. There's no way you couldn't afford a ticket costing about a £30 max every single time MU won a trophy to go and see the parade. You can afford to post on the internet?

Hmmm. Internet for a month or a trophy parade..................

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do people even defend supporting a non-local team? You might not think that it's not important, etc but it's like me defending my recycling really

I really like the way people enunciate differences through football, but dont work or nufing when the Essex boys start supporting Utd.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
Hmmm. Internet for a month or a trophy parade..................

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stupid question really. Parade all day. I would stop using the internet for a year to see us win what MU have won in the past ten years.
No I just clocked your post was nonsense. 'llow playing the sympathy card fam. There's no way you couldn't afford a ticket costing about a £30 max every single time MU won a trophy to go and see the parade. You can afford to post on the internet?

Smacks of desperation, trolling/naivety about how the world works. Guess some people don't understand how things go down in life, never had to worry about other stuff bar who supports local team.

And yes there is a way i couldn't afford to pay for a £30 ticket for something that would come as a luxury in my life so go **** yourself.
Reply 8086
Stupid question really. Parade all day. I would stop using the internet for a year to see us win what MU have won in the past ten years.

In that case, you need to get your priorities straight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Smacks of desperation, trolling/naivety about how the world works. Guess some people don't understand how things go down in life, never had to worry about other stuff bar who supports local team.

And yes there is a way i couldn't afford to pay for a £30 ticket for something that would come as a luxury in my life so go **** yourself.

lol at the rage. Again stop playing the sympathy card. I'm not rich by any means and my parents have never been. If you cared that much you would find a way to at least get there once, you don't just miss a plethora of parades down to being skint, you couldn't get a lift or even jib the train?
Original post by Ggmu!
In that case, you need to get your priorities straight.

The internet does not have to be a priority.
You can get the coach to most places in Britain for a ridiculously small cost.
^^ lol at above. Blocked you go.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8091
The internet does not have to be a priority.

Maybe not in cloud cuckoo land, but it does in real life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Maybe not in cloud cuckoo land, but it does in real life.

It's a priority if you need it for work/studies. I don't. It's merely a source of entertainment like watching the telly or playing PS3.
It's a priority if you need it for work/studies. I don't. It's merely a source of entertainment like watching the telly or playing PS3.

Which 99.99% on this website do...
Reply 8094

Most people do need it for work and studies. I do. My parents need it for their work. It's the place where lots of people get jobs. The internet is a necessity for lots of people.

Either way, your idea of discarding necessities to travel and see parades borders on insane, and is in no way indicative of 'real support'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Says he's blocked me.

Replies to my post.

Absolutely, between playing with myself and that and streaming the Arsenal, the internet dont really have no consequence innit
Original post by Ggmu!
Most people do need it for work and studies. I do. My parents need it for their work. It's the place where lots of people get jobs. The internet is a necessity for lots of people.

Either way, your idea of discarding necessities to travel and see parades borders on insane, and is in no way indicative of 'real support'.

What part of "the internet is not a priority for me" did you not understand?

I don't think it is insane because I think that lad is talking out of his arse and just couldn't be bothered to go, which is expected when you're from Yorkshire and support a team in Lancashire.
Reply 8098
What part of "the internet is not a priority for me" did you not understand?

I don't think it is insane because I think that lad is talking out of his arse and just couldn't be bothered to go, which is expected when you're from Yorkshire and support a team in Lancashire.

Its a problem for others hence you can't expect him to give up his Internet to go to a parade.

You trollin? Cause this has to be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Its a problem for others hence you can't expect him to give up his Internet to go to a parade.

He doesn't need to and I don't expect him to, because there have been other ways to travel posted in this thread. But obviously you missed those.

Latest