Hey there! Anyone else applying to Edinburgh Napier for 2015 entry? :smile:

I am!
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by AmaRo
Hey there! Anyone else applying to Edinburgh Napier for 2015 entry? :smile:

Me fingers crossed I get accepted!! what's everyone applying for? :smile:
Reply 3
I am applying for Festival and Events management with entrepreneurship. What about you?
Hey, im applying for children's nursing! :biggrin:
Reply 5
I'm applying for Social Sciences :smile:
Reply 6
I'm applying for Interactive Media Design and Web Development and Design :smile:

Good luck to everyone applying too!
Original post by ollynicky
Hey, im applying for children's nursing! :biggrin:

Same here!
Original post by Katie_1998
Same here!

Good luck have you heard from it yet? :smile:
Applying to Journalism myself :smile:
I'm applying for film and English and film! Good luck everyone
Reply 11
Just a short question: which one do you think it's better? Edinburgh Napier or Queen Margaret? why? Thanks :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by AmaRo
Just a short question: which one do you think it's better? Edinburgh Napier or Queen Margaret? why? Thanks :smile:

It really depends on your course, but I would say edinburgh Napier for sure :smile: it seems to have the better reputation out of the two, is higher in the uni league table, and is known to generally have better quality courses - but that's as far as I know, don't take me for granted. Both are decent universities
Original post by AmaRo
I am applying for Festival and Events management with entrepreneurship. What about you?

Hey, I'm applying for the same course but with Tourism instead of Entrepreneurship. As well as Vet Nursing :smile:
Reply 14
That's great! I just sent off my application and I am a bit nervous. When did you send yours?
Original post by lostinstereo08
Hey, I'm applying for the same course but with Tourism instead of Entrepreneurship. As well as Vet Nursing :smile:
Original post by AmaRo
That's great! I just sent off my application and I am a bit nervous. When did you send yours?

Haha, I wish you the best of luck!

I still have to send it away - once a track down my year head and force him to make an appointment with me to do so that is :wink:
I applied for festival and events management on Monday and got a conditional offer on Tuesday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck have you heard from it yet? :smile:

Nope! My application hasn't been sent to UCAS yet because my teacher is still attaching a reference to it! How about you?
Original post by Katie_1998
Nope! My application hasn't been sent to UCAS yet because my teacher is still attaching a reference to it! How about you?

Oh I see :smile: and I've only received a confirmation email up to now so least they have it :biggrin:
Oh I see :smile: and I've only received a confirmation email up to now so least they have it :biggrin:

at least they have it! I am sure you will get an offer soon!

Quick Reply

Latest