The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
When does summer ones open? Do you know?

I am uncertain but I assume i would be around February-March (it was around those months last year). Let's just keep an eye out for it.
Original post by Roadrage27
divide the difference in the closing value by the difference in the change on day between sterling and euros so... (56.58-37.29)/(1.34-0.34)=19.29 so 20

Thanks man appreciate it!
Original post by Noble.
The percentage increase is completely irrelevant. Not to mention that the percentage increase each day is not constant, it decreases.

O okay, thanks man. So, 20 is the right answer?
Original post by IB Fanboy
I am uncertain but I assume i would be around February-March (it was around those months last year). Let's just keep an eye out for it.

Yeah, I've found the details and will be keeping a very close eye on it and BP too, so I can get my applications in straight away to give the best shot
Reply 1944
Original post by welcometoib
****, do you know when the first two started ints, and for what divisions? ive been on hold with cs since September! db has been 2 weeks now since numerical

Don't worry, same for CS.

Original post by President M.E.
My app is still under review for BAML even though I completed it on 10th october - rejection?

And for BAML :smile:
Any summer programs people will be applying to? I have a HSBC AC on 12th Dec but if I flop that I would like to find something else to do instead of going interrailing again, despite the fact that I very much enjoy Croatian beaches, Italian food, Slovenian lakes, German beer and E. European women.:colondollar:
Original post by JackR7821
Any summer programs people will be applying to? I have a HSBC AC on 12th Dec but if I flop that I would like to find something else to do instead of going interrailing again, despite the fact that I very much enjoy Croatian beaches, Italian food, Slovenian lakes, German beer and E. European women.:colondollar:

HSBC offer what what? They do a first year summer programme?
Original post by Anonynous
HSBC offer what what? They do a first year summer programme?

Yeah First year summer internship, its retail though
Original post by JackR7821

I have an interview for that tomorrow how was your interview?
(edited 9 years ago)
Sorry guys for being a pain. My brain is having a brainfart lol,
would really appreciate some more help!
Original post by siddyt1234
Sorry guys for being a pain. My brain is having a brainfart lol,
would really appreciate some more help!

Which company is this test for?
Which company is this test for?

Can't remember, it was SHL tho.
Original post by siddyt1234
Can't remember, it was SHL tho.

If you are actually struggling with this then I recommend you revisit the basics of maths as this question hasn't got anything to trip you up on
If you are actually struggling with this then I recommend you revisit the basics of maths as this question hasn't got anything to trip you up on

Agreed, no tricks here, simply workout the ratios and pick the lowest one
Original post by Roadrage27
Agreed, no tricks here, simply workout the ratios and pick the lowest one

Yeah agreed, it's quite bad on my behalf.

So it would be the ratio of 1:10.956 rather than 1:2.16

Thanks a lot guys.
Anyone heard anything from Citi?
Reply 1956
Original post by President M.E.
Anyone heard anything from Citi?

I got invited to do the numerical but nothing after that.
Original post by CD315
I got invited to do the numerical but nothing after that.

citi quest or citi scope?
Has anyone else still not applied anywhere yet?! I'm probably at a disadvantage at this point given how late it is right?
Original post by Refrigerator
Has anyone else still not applied anywhere yet?! I'm probably at a disadvantage at this point given how late it is right?

Less worrying, more applying.

Latest

Trending

Trending