The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

I have no clue what to revise at the minute. Do you have any idea as to what types of questions would come up?

(I ask you since we are not technically at war yet due to the difference in colleges)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by EHZ17
I have no clue what to revise at the minute. Do you have any idea as to what types of questions would come up?

(I ask you since we are not technically at war yet due to the difference in colleges)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not too sure atm just like everyone else aha, but I'd imagine there will be some maths questions which need us to think a bit about, and maybe one or two easier economics ones.
For mine I had to give in a school essay which I'd guess is something to talk about but I dunno if you had to do anything else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cp1996
I'm not too sure atm just like everyone else aha, but I'd imagine there will be some maths questions which need us to think a bit about, and maybe one or two easier economics ones.
For mine I had to give in a school essay which I'd guess is something to talk about but I dunno if you had to do anything else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have two preparatory study interviews which places even more uncertainty on the interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EHZ17
I have two preparatory study interviews which places even more uncertainty on the interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just hope I don't say or do anything stupid in the interview 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cp1996
Just hope I don't say or do anything stupid in the interview ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's no doubt I'll say something stupid. I just need to limit the amount of times it happens hah
Original post by EHZ17
There's no doubt I'll say something stupid. I just need to limit the amount of times it happens hah

As long as it doesn't get to the point where it turns awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile
just got an 8- week email as well ... OMG this is really freaking me out.... i applied for accounting and finance and one of my classmate's already got rejected... anyone got an offer for this course?
Anyone get offers for IR? What week?
Original post by annanoon918
just got an 8- week email as well ... OMG this is really freaking me out.... i applied for accounting and finance and one of my classmate's already got rejected... anyone got an offer for this course?

I'm applying for the same course too! But deferred entry though. Dont know anyone who has got an offer yet :/ Are you a UK student or intl?
Original post by Barleywolf
Anyone get offers for IR? What week?

Anybody else heard for Politics and IR too?
Original post by Zenith154
I believe it takes a couple of days for the 2 week email. And from my intel international students generally have to wait a longer time because priority goes to the UK students

Do the international students still get their offers during the 8-week period in general?
Original post by leehs2015
Do the international students still get their offers during the 8-week period in general?

Tbh i have no clue...Just know that intl students dont get offers as fast as UK students through personal experience
Original post by Zenith154
Tbh i have no clue...Just know that intl students dont get offers as fast as UK students through personal experience

hahah thanx for that info 4 weeks in for me and anxiously waiting....
Anybody else heard for Politics and IR too?

I applied for Politics and International Relations! I am four weeks into my eight week email. The wait is so frustrating :frown:. Have you received any emails after the eight week email? We should keep in touch! I feel a bit worried about my personal statement? Do you mind taking a read : )
Original post by Priyayi
I applied for Politics and International Relations! I am four weeks into my eight week email. The wait is so frustrating :frown:. Have you received any emails after the eight week email? We should keep in touch! I feel a bit worried about my personal statement? Do you mind taking a read : )

Haha ya! I got my 8 week email on Oct. 31st and still haven't heart anything since then..... so freaking worried nervous :frown: assuming mine will take longer cuz im international haha u heard back from anywhere else? lol
Haha ya! I got my 8 week email on Oct. 31st and still haven't heart anything since then..... so freaking worried nervous :frown: assuming mine will take longer cuz im international haha u heard back from anywhere else? lol

Haha I'm International as well. I just got my rejection from Oxford. Got conditional offers from Cardiff, Westminster and East Anglia? How about you? : )
Original post by Priyayi
Haha I'm International as well. I just got my rejection from Oxford. Got conditional offers from Cardiff, Westminster and East Anglia? How about you? : )

im feel for you. Did you get your rejection by mail or by letter?
Original post by ProjectNr2
im feel for you. Did you get your rejection by mail or by letter?

Email. It's alright though. Did you get a rejection too?

I applied to read History and Politics in Oxford. However, a small part of me always knew that my passion was for International Relations rather than History. So in a sense, I am still glad that LSE still has on the loop. Did you get any offers yet? What are you applying in LSE? : )
Original post by Priyayi
Email. It's alright though. Did you get a rejection too?

I applied to read History and Politics in Oxford. However, a small part of me always knew that my passion was for International Relations rather than History. So in a sense, I am still glad that LSE still has on the loop. Did you get any offers yet? What are you applying in LSE? : )

I´m currently already at university, but my brother is applying this year and because he was checking e-mails and tsr like a drug addict i banned him and took the lead :biggrin:
He´s EU-national, and applied to OX (PPE), LSE (Phil & Econ) and UCL(PPE), no replies at all so far.
I´m just wondering because when i was rejected last year by oxford i only received a letter on like the 8th of december. Weird that you got an e-mail
Original post by Priyayi

I did PPE for oxford, UCL, n king's college, n waiting for all of them.... god the wait is killing me haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending