The Student Room Group

UCAS sent with wrong predicted grade!

My application has just been sent in and someone (either tutor or co-ordinator) has put in an 'A' for Government and Politics when I was predicted an A*. I'm absolutely fuming. They've contacted UCAS, who have said nothing can be done. Is this seriously the case? Co-ordinator has advised I get a formal prediction of the A* and email the universities with it. Will they take this into account? I don't actually need the A* for the courses I'm applying for, but surely they will favour an A* predicted grade over an 'A'?

I'm fuming because I have kept them really well informed about everything throughout the process and now they go and mess it up for me over a simple thing. I'm officially panic striken is there anything else I can do?
Just send email to unis

Someone in my school had their application sent off without predicted grades lol
Original post by skyakdu
How did you find out that they put the wrong grade in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They sent me the reference after they'd sent it in.

Have got them to email unis - thanks.
Reply 3
You can't correct it - if you could, everyone would email to change their predicted grades.

You need to get your referee to email the unis you've applied to and explain the error. They don't have to take this into account but probably will - although it might not make any difference to your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending