The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zuzu096
Was this a further info email? I got one when I applied for chem. Think its genuinely just a confirmation. I already had my grades so I don't know if that may had looked confusing on the application? Don't worry though, I got an offer and it was fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was. Oh i see! thats so weird? Wow congrats! I hope thats it, i know some could have been better so my immediate reaction was to panic like crazy :s-smilie:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Got an offer of AAA for English today after an interview a couple of weeks ago!
Reply 122
Got an offer for Linguistics (International Programme), AAB, and going to the UCAS Open Day on 1st Dec :smile:
Reply 123
For history with a modern language (joint honours) do you have to go for an interview at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 124
Original post by S.noble
For history with a modern language (joint honours) do you have to go for an interview at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not for history but I can't speak for modern languages
is anyone applying for mech engineering at UCL?
Original post by Tom102
Just got a mechanical engineering offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats.. do you have to attend an interview? and when did you send off your ucas application?

i have applied for mech engineering aswell, just sent my application last week.
Reply 127
Original post by jhaddad
Got an offer of AAA for English today after an interview a couple of weeks ago!

Same!! Congrats! How did you find the interview, did you get poetry/prose? :smile:
Reply 128
Got an offer for Economics from UCL!
Original post by jake_d
Got an offer for Economics from UCL!

Congrats! :smile: When did you apply and are you international?
Has anyone received an offer for Psych?
Reply 131
Applied probably about 6 weeks ago, and I'm not international I live here in the UK
Does the intention to offer upon attending open day mean I definitely got an offer? Just got that email from UCL for economics!! Can't really believe it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gcseboy1997
Does the intention to offer upon attending open day mean I definitely got an offer? Just got that email from UCL for economics!! Can't really believe it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what everyone says so congratulations! :smile: If you don't mind, when is the open day for econ? Also, when did you apply and are you international?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mindispoison
That's what everyone says so congratulations! :smile: If you don't mind, when is the open day for econ? Also, when did you apply and are you international?

I applied on the 14th of October and my open day is on the 10th December. And no I'm not international :smile: have you applied for econ too/do you want to know anymore?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gcseboy1997
I applied on the 14th of October and my open day is on the 10th December. And no I'm not international :smile: have you applied for econ too/do you want to know anymore?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the info :smile: Yes, I also applied for econ (on 12 Oct) but I haven't heard anything yet. From what I saw no international student got a response yet for econ and someone said that we will only hear from them in January :frown: I'm just sick of waiting though. I think that after the open day they will start dealing with out applications as few of us could have attended it anyway.
Original post by esmail777
congrats.. do you have to attend an interview? and when did you send off your ucas application?

i have applied for mech engineering aswell, just sent my application last week.

No interview just a straight offer. 14th October I believe.
Original post by mindispoison
Thanks for the info :smile: Yes, I also applied for econ (on 12 Oct) but I haven't heard anything yet. From what I saw no international student got a response yet for econ and someone said that we will only hear from them in January :frown: I'm just sick of waiting though. I think that after the open day they will start dealing with out applications as few of us could have attended it anyway.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Heck I didn't even take econ or f maths for as level and assumed I had no chance!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 138
Anyone going to the UCL economics open day tomorrow (i.e. November 25th)?
Reply 139
Original post by qgirl
Got an offer for UCL Psychology and Language sciences today (AAA) SO HAPPY:smile:
Did you have to fill out a questionnaire? I applied three days ago and received an email today telling me to fill out 4 questions. Do you know what does that mean? Is it equivalent to an interview? Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending