The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
I wondered about that too. I applied on the deadline day and was invited in first round of tests, so I don't think it had to do with when you applied.

@MichaelXYZ, it's like a case study in person except with multiple choice answers (for a similar-ish experience, try the BCG online ones) with a couple of situational judgement questions thrown in. Good luck! Pretty sure I fluffed it! :wink:
I would yeah
Original post by Bushy123
Putting Deloitte and Accenture ahead of OC&C, Oliver Wyman, LEK etc... then?
Original post by hackashaq
How does accenture rank amonst consulting firms?

Mckinsey Bain BCG

Accenture, OW, AT Kearney, Roland Berger, OC&C

PWC, Deloitte, LEK,

EY, KPMG, all the small firms
Has anyone had an EY interview first round. Really need to know what kind if questions you get asked and any examples and tips would be very nice
Original post by jack_the_ripper
Has anyone had an EY interview first round. Really need to know what kind if questions you get asked and any examples and tips would be very nice

Check wikijobs threads there's loads of info there about the kind of questions, it's 'strengths' based but in reality the questions are very formulaic - slight variations on the classic 'tell me about a time when..' (there's literally a list to go through). My interviewer was very friendly so I wouldn't stress too much :smile:
Original post by DQY
I wondered about that too. I applied on the deadline day and was invited in first round of tests, so I don't think it had to do with when you applied.

@MichaelXYZ, it's like a case study in person except with multiple choice answers (for a similar-ish experience, try the BCG online ones) with a couple of situational judgement questions thrown in. Good luck! Pretty sure I fluffed it! :wink:

So is it all multiple choice as opposed to writing anything in yourself?
Anyone know how long Capgemini take to get back to you after the phone interview? I've been waiting a week now!

Also rejected from BDO this morning. Literally spent forever on their stupid application crafting 900 perfect words and didn't even get asked for tests.
Original post by corona&lime
Anyone know how long Capgemini take to get back to you after the phone interview? I've been waiting a week now!

Also rejected from BDO this morning. Literally spent forever on their stupid application crafting 900 perfect words and didn't even get asked for tests.

I'm waiting for a telephone interview with cap Gemini. Some people said they take around 2-3 weeks to get back to u. So you should get a reply soon. What division did u apply and what kind of competency/technical questions did they ask.

Also, I applied to bdo m&a as well and haven't had anything. When did u apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by corona&lime

Which programme did you apply for, and when?
Invite to test for BDO.
Anybody have any experience with FTI Consulting assessment centres?
antyone else get the invite for McKinseys first round?
Reply 652
Have mck emailed their first round invites yet?
Original post by wakiwashi
antyone else get the invite for McKinseys first round?

Original post by io96
Have mck emailed their first round invites yet?

Yep I've got a first round interview with McKinsey. Heard around 5pm yesterday.

Anyone got any info about what the structure might be/any advice at all to prepare?
Original post by Consultingstude
Invite to test for BDO.

Is it numerical and logical or just numerical?
Original post by samsicle
Is it numerical and logical or just numerical?

Numerical, then if you pass that you get the logical.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Consultingstude
Invite to test for BDO.

When did you apply and for which division may I ask. Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dare I ask but...Any news from Monitor Deloitte???
Original post by BackToMathsAgain
Anybody have any experience with FTI Consulting assessment centres?

hi, when did you hear back from them? :frown:
Original post by bankonthis
When did you apply and for which division may I ask. Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied some time in September I think. Management Consulting scheme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending