The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school applicants 2015!

Scroll to see replies

I know it's an interview, so I will obviously find the time off, but if it's really short notice, that's really bad form from Exeter. Us graduates have jobs; my manager's already a difficult person as it is; let alone me trying to get a day off in short notice.

I'm praying it's not a Friday - Fridays are the worst possible day.
Go an interview for 10th December :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh interview yayayay
What are your stats new people with interviews??
680 predicted a*a*a

Posted from TSR Mobile
675, a*a*aa (achieved)
I have 748 and AAA* i hope I get one :frown:
well done all who have them :smile:
My grades are predicted (forgot to say)
Well done!!!!!!!! What time did you receive the email?
Looks like everyone who are predicted/have achieved 2A*s are getting interviews at the moment..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muhaha_6
Looks like everyone who are predicted/have achieved 2A*s are getting interviews at the moment..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, hope that isn't a requirement, as there was no indicator that they wanted that! Also, some resitters have got lower grades (e.g. b's and interviews, so I can't see how they can make 2A* a requirement)
Who knows though :s-smilie:
to anyone who got an interview invitation today, is it for the 10th dec?
Original post by amigosdistributi
I know, hope that isn't a requirement, as there was no indicator that they wanted that! Also, some resitters have got lower grades (e.g. b's and interviews, so I can't see how they can make 2A* a requirement)
Who knows though :s-smilie:

Surely they can't have A*A* A requirements?!? I mean, even for Oxford its A*AA.. :confused:
Original post by amigosdistributi
I have 748 and AAA* i hope I get one :frown:
well done all who have them :smile:
My grades are predicted (forgot to say)

You will get one, no need to worry. They're either interviewing people with A*A*A+ first or its random. They'd never ask for more than A*AA, that'd be ridiculous, and how many people predicted A*A*A will actually achieve it?!
GOT AN INTERVIEWWW!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adershsaravanaa
to anyone who got an interview invitation today, is it for the 10th dec?

Yes at 12:15

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muhaha_6
Surely they can't have A*A* A requirements?!? I mean, even for Oxford its A*AA.. :confused:

Exactly lol. It's just they on,y seem to have interviewed AA*A* applicants so far. I really hope that they interview some with A*AA
Helppp

I've got an interview on the 10th December 17:00-17:30
I have to arrive at St luke campus at 12:15.
How do you think I should get there? I live in Middlesbrough( next to newcastle)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shakil01995

they might be giving out interviews based on the dates then
Helppp

How do you think I should get there? I live in Middlesbrough( next to newcastle)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shakil01995
Helppp

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a train that leaves Middlesbrough at 5:55am and arrives in Exeter at 12:08pm however, it's a bit risky in my opinion as it requires three changes and if any one of those are delayed, you're screwed.

I'd take the train the day before in the afternoon/evening and stay over in a hotel but it's up to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending