The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for Chemical Engineering (MEng) at UCL today! I can finally join this thread.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 141
Original post by Joseph.S
I got an offer for Chemical Engineering (MEng) at UCL today! I can finally join this thread.

Congrats! I'm applying for that course as well, still waiting on them to reply. What were your grades, if you mind me asking?
Original post by MP2205
Congrats! I'm applying for that course as well, still waiting on them to reply. What were your grades, if you mind me asking?

Hi, I got AABB. Sciences and maths. Though I went on a UCL project where I knew some of the UCL phD guys and some tutors. Hopefully they remember me. It was called Uni-Link.
You?

We could meet, you'll never know!
Reply 143
Hi, I got AABB. Sciences and maths. Though I went on a UCL project where I knew some of the UCL phD guys and some tutors. Hopefully they remember me. It was called Uni-Link.
You?

We could meet, you'll never know!

I've currently got AAAB but predicted A*A*AB.Only got manchester interview so far. Nervous times
Original post by MP2205
I've currently got AAAB but predicted A*A*AB.Only got manchester interview so far. Nervous times

Woah thats sweet! You'll probably get an offer in no time. I have my interview on the 3rd. When did you apply?
Reply 145
Woah thats sweet! You'll probably get an offer in no time. I have my interview on the 3rd. When did you apply?

I applied one week after the half term because Im not applying oxbridge. My interview is on the 15th December, they offered to switch it from the 4th of Feb
Has anyone applied for the Applied Medical Science course and got offers/rejections? :confused:
Reply 147
Original post by hywong
Did you have to fill out a questionnaire? I applied three days ago and received an email today telling me to fill out 4 questions. Do you know what does that mean? Is it equivalent to an interview? Thank you so much :smile:

Hi I did not have to fill out a questionnaire I just received an offer. I read on the application process that some people may need to fill out a questionnaire if they feel that they need more information from you regarding your application for example they may want to know in more detail your enthusiasm for the subject or your understanding of what is involved in the course. It isn't an offer at the moment but it is by no means a rejection-I should imagine you will be ok as they didn't just reject you so hopefully you will get the offer real soon. Good luck :smile:
Who's firming UCL? :smile:
Reply 149
Original post by hywong
Did you have to fill out a questionnaire? I applied three days ago and received an email today telling me to fill out 4 questions. Do you know what does that mean? Is it equivalent to an interview? Thank you so much :smile:

They ask you to fill in a questionnaire because they want more info from you. You could say it is a sort of "interview" (but a far subspecies :P ). Good luck!
Reply 150
Original post by qgirl
Got an offer for UCL Psychology and Language sciences today (AAA) SO HAPPY:smile:

I received an offer today for the same course !! :smile: Still cannot believe it!:eek:
Reply 151
Original post by sarcasmrules

Me :smile: are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup
Reply 153
Original post by lubija
I received an offer today for the same course !! :smile: Still cannot believe it!:eek:

Thats great news well done. What are your predictions? I was so happy that I got a place I could hardly believe it :smile:
Original post by sarcasmrules

if imperial reject me then yeah i'm firming UCL
Anyone applied for maths at UCL and got an offer? If yes, then how long did it take from when your application got acknowledged till when you got the offer?
Got an offer from Earth Sciences (Msci), AAB. Attending department open day this December. Most likely firming it.
Original post by mindispoison
Thanks for the info :smile: Yes, I also applied for econ (on 12 Oct) but I haven't heard anything yet. From what I saw no international student got a response yet for econ and someone said that we will only hear from them in January :frown: I'm just sick of waiting though. I think that after the open day they will start dealing with out applications as few of us could have attended it anyway.

Hi i got an offer on thursday (I'm an international student)
Original post by hiblablabla
Hi i got an offer on thursday (I'm an international student)

Congrats on your offer!!! :smile: When did you apply and are you from the EU?
Original post by mindispoison
Congrats on your offer!!! :smile: When did you apply and are you from the EU?

I applied mid October and I'm from hk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending