The Student Room Group

PGCE (Secondary) Design & Technology 2015

Has anybody applied for a Design & Technology PGCE starting in September 2015? :smile:
No, I applied for Art and Design. Where did you apply?
I have applied for DT but only school direct.....
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by libertinemac
No, I applied for Art and Design. Where did you apply?

University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent & Sheffield Hallam...what about you?
Original post by Charleyy259
University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent & Sheffield Hallam...what about you?

I'm in Scotland and applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Edinburgh and UWS. Stressed waiting to hear about interviews haha, killing me!! Primary are all getting their interview dates and secondary, dribs and drabs.

You heard anything yet?
Reply 5
Original post by libertinemac
I'm in Scotland and applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Edinburgh and UWS. Stressed waiting to hear about interviews haha, killing me!! Primary are all getting their interview dates and secondary, dribs and drabs.

You heard anything yet?

Ive had a university interview for a SD place which I was successful in so i'm waiting to here from the school now and i've got a second on Wednesday!

I'm sure you'll be fine but I agree the wait is horrible!! :mad: x
Original post by Charleyy259
Ive had a university interview for a SD place which I was successful in so i'm waiting to here from the school now and i've got a second on Wednesday!

I'm sure you'll be fine but I agree the wait is horrible!! :mad: x

Congrats!!! That's awesome. Yeah, I'm not generally good at waiting for most things so this is killing me.

I lived in England for 6 years and debated trying to get in to a course there but opted for Scotland instead. What's SD?

Quick Reply