The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
yes, it hasn't even started to be bloody reviewed yet, just says its been received. Submitted it 1st October.

Same :frown: submitted around that time too. Maybe they are still on summer apps
Original post by IB Fanboy
Same :frown: submitted around that time too. Maybe they are still on summer apps

they literally only started summer first round ints last week, my friend was at the first round f2f they held ffs. Like I said earlier, they will take till maybe mid December to even start looking at us, if we are lucky :frown:
No numericals btw for JPM this year
Reply 2003
Who has got heard from where so far ? - regarding interview, rejections and offers
they literally only started summer first round ints last week, my friend was at the first round f2f they held ffs. Like I said earlier, they will take till maybe mid December to even start looking at us, if we are lucky :frown:

I see...I was hoping to meet them at an event, but there was none for my uni. What is ffs?
Original post by President M.E.

Seriously? Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm you sure? otherwise a couple friends were trolling me that its an auto invite...
Original post by IB Fanboy
I see...I was hoping to meet them at an event, but there was none for my uni. What is ffs?

for ****s sake
Original post by B-Stacks
Seriously? Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Went to an event for them and they said no numerical for IBD or Markets SW. Not sure about the others
Original post by B-Stacks
Seriously? Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm you sure? otherwise a couple friends were trolling me that its an auto invite...

For summer most of their programs don't have a numerical but they do have a technical/mathematical interview during first round (although I only got one maths question) which is probably what they use as an initial 'quantitative skills' test (although it's not graph/table based). Also, at their final rounds, they do have a case study which apparently comes with a lot of graphs/tables which you're expected to analyse. Not sure how different it is for spring weeks though.
Went to an event for them and they said no numerical for IBD or Markets SW. Not sure about the others

No tests and not rolling? How will they sieve through the masses of applications they are no doubt receiving?
Original post by MathsNerd1
No tests and not rolling? How will they sieve through the masses of applications they are no doubt receiving?

Do you guys not have to do an SJT for spring weeks?
Original post by Noble.

I'm not sure, I'm yet to submit my application
Original post by Noble.

For some places, such as Barclays.
Original post by Anonynous
For some places, such as Barclays.

I was referring to JPM specifically.
any update on jpm numerical?

Nada so far
Original post by $$$stackemup$$$
Do you mind sharing the link with us for this scheme?

This
Reply 2017
BAML first round interview.
Original post by CD315
BAML first round interview.

What a shocker haha. Good luck
Reply 2019
Original post by smashzeJ
What a shocker haha. Good luck

Why a shocker?

Latest

Trending