University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Okay thank you, congrats on your offer!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by meganrose123
Okay thank you, congrats on your offer!

Thank you! Good luck with your application!
Hi guys, I've recieved an interview invite for Liverpool and I was wondering if anybody who has ever had an interview with Liverpool can help me?
How long was it til anyone received offers/decisions.

They got my application last Friday, heard nothing yet so just wondering what the usual waiting time is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JohnPaul_
How long was it til anyone received offers/decisions.

They got my application last Friday, heard nothing yet so just wondering what the usual waiting time is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eight days for me :smile: But it will depend on the department.
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Eight days for me :smile: But it will depend on the department.

Which department was yours for?

Mine is for philosophy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 246
I got an offer for Law with criminology two weeks after I sent my application :smile:
Has anyone received an offer for Law with Business?
Sending my application off tomorrow, does anyone know what Liverpool are like for granting offers if your predicted grades are slightly lower than required?
Original post by JMullen95
Sending my application off tomorrow, does anyone know what Liverpool are like for granting offers if your predicted grades are slightly lower than required?

Well I'm predicted AAC and got an offer for ABB within 3 days if that's any help.. though Kent gave me an AAB offer even though my predicted grades are slightly lower than the requirements so I think Liverpool might do something similar.

What are you predicted and what do they require?
Been predicted ABC need ABB, and this is for History with Business degree
Reply 251
Anyone received an offer yet from the biosciences department? I've heard nothing back after almost a month :/
Original post by Dan205
Anyone received an offer yet from the biosciences department? I've heard nothing back after almost a month :/

I got an offer for microbiology, about 2-3 weeks after applying. Try not to worry though, it probably just means you've got a different admissions, or are in a different pile or something. If they were sure theydidn't want you they would have rejected you, so play the waiting game - I expect they'll get back either just before or just after Xmas :smile:
Reply 253
Original post by Azurefeline
I got an offer for microbiology, about 2-3 weeks after applying. Try not to worry though, it probably just means you've got a different admissions, or are in a different pile or something. If they were sure theydidn't want you they would have rejected you, so play the waiting game - I expect they'll get back either just before or just after Xmas :smile:

Okayy I'm trying not to panic haha! And congratulations! :smile: What was your offer out of interest?
Reply 254
I got a offer :biggrin:
Original post by CharlxAi
I got a offer :biggrin:

Congrats! What course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dan205
Okayy I'm trying not to panic haha! And congratulations! :smile: What was your offer out of interest?
ABB, with biology and chemistry :smile:
Reply 257
Original post by Azurefeline
ABB, with biology and chemistry :smile:

Well Done that's really good :biggrin:
Offer for Law! ABB :smile:

Toss up between this and York as a firm. Unconditional Bournemouth is my insurance.
Got a conditional offer of ABB for International Business. :smile:
Who else is applying for International Business?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending