The Student Room Group

The Oxford TSA thread - 2015 applicants - 5th Nov 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daltohn
How many of you have an E&M interview? I got it at 12 today. :smile:

Original post by mjr321
Got an e&m interview as well :smile: which college?

Congratulations to both of you! :smile: I'm still waiting for mine. Which colleges have you applied to?
Just got mine for PPE at Oriel :smile: Over the moon now but getting nervous at the same time. All the best guys!
Reply 1062
Original post by thanatv
Congratulations to both of you! :smile: I'm still waiting for mine. Which colleges have you applied to?

Hertford, yourself? Im sure you'll get it!
Congratulations! I was really nervous after the TSA too but I received a PPE interview offer from Worcester today so it couldn't have been as bad as we thought! :tongue: Good luck and hope you get an offer as well :smile:
Original post by mjr321
Hertford, yourself? Im sure you'll get it!

Christ Church. Thanks - let's hope that's the case! :smile:
Original post by hltorrance
Congrats ! Just received a PPE interview offer for Brasenose :biggrin: sooo happy because I thought the TSA went badly :smile:

Oh hey Han
Got invited to interview at Worcester for PPE! :smile: Good luck everyone!
Anyone heard from Balliol?? :L
Reply 1068
Original post by Turtlefushsia
Has anyone got an interview for geography? ������

No interview for Geo so far :frown:
Reply 1069
Anyone heard from St Hughes?
Anyone heard from Merton?
Original post by scandrews
Anyone heard from Balliol?? :L

I just got my interview letter last night for PPE! Yours should come soon, fingers crossed!
Original post by afifridhwan95
I just got my interview letter last night for PPE! Yours should come soon, fingers crossed!

Yeh i got mine literally about half an hour after sending that! Congratulations :biggrin: see you there
Reply 1073
I was reallocated from Brasenose to Exeter for PPE and they said Exeter would be in touch imminently, but that was two days ago. Should I email them or am I just being too impatient??
I got an interview for PPE at LMH! does anyone have tips for interview preparation?
Original post by AKell17
Hey guys, I'll be starting a Geography degree at Hertford college this year :smile: if you wanna ask any questions about sitting the TSA I'll do my best to answer them!

Hi! I've got an interview at Hertford for Geography and I was wondering if you could tell me anything about the process like who interviewed you, your experience etc. Thanks!
Still haven't heard anything. Anyone applied for Geography at Keble?
Got an interview for English and Spanish at Brasenose!
Drewsalexia- I applied for Economics and Management at Keble and found out today. Be sure to check your post box as they sent my news by letter!
Original post by John12306
Drewsalexia- I applied for Economics and Management at Keble and found out today. Be sure to check your post box as they sent my news by letter!

Congratulations! And thanks for the heads up, I will do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending