The Student Room Group

AS French- having a healthy diet

Have to write an essay on healthy living and how we can encourage the youth to be more healthy? Could people help me with idea's and justification please:s-smilie::s-smilie:
Like showing them what could happen if they don't live healthily and what could happen if they do
Reply 3
Original post by Safiya122
Like showing them what could happen if they don't live healthily and what could happen if they do
but I need like specific ideas I could use:frown: it has to be a very long essay!!
Original post by lucie18
but I need like specific ideas I could use:frown: it has to be a very long essay!!

Well the youth do tend to care about their looks so focus on the impact it can have on that
Reply 5
Original post by Safiya122
Well the youth do tend to care about their looks so focus on the impact it can have on that
okay thanks 😊
Reply 6
Show statistics: diabetics/unhealthy lifestyles can lead to serious health issues or even death
Watch shows such as 'supersize vs. superskinny': being unhealthy doesn't always mean overeating, learn how to balance
Make them aware that unhealthy can also mean eating disorders e.g. anorexia/bulimia
Studies about the correlation of healthy lifestyles and life expectancy
Reasons for being healthy being good (longer endurance, better sex drive, more stamina, etc)
Being healthy doesn't just mean going on a diet, it's a way of life
Can encourage them by explaining they don't have to give up everything they love at once but gradually
Explain healthier alternatives to unhealthy food (lots of articles and tv shows on this)

My personal favourites for motivation:

:biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by 1501
Show statistics: diabetics/unhealthy lifestyles can lead to serious health issues or even death
Watch shows such as 'supersize vs. superskinny': being unhealthy doesn't always mean overeating, learn how to balance
Make them aware that unhealthy can also mean eating disorders e.g. anorexia/bulimia
Studies about the correlation of healthy lifestyles and life expectancy
Reasons for being healthy being good (longer endurance, better sex drive, more stamina, etc)
Being healthy doesn't just mean going on a diet, it's a way of life
Can encourage them by explaining they don't have to give up everything they love at once but gradually
Explain healthier alternatives to unhealthy food (lots of articles and tv shows on this)

My personal favourites for motivation:

:biggrin:
This is amazing!!! 😊 thankyou so much! Love the pictures ahahahahahaha
Reply 8
Original post by lucie18
This is amazing!!! ������ thankyou so much! Love the pictures ahahahahahaha

No problem! Glad to help! :smile: & they're great aren't they :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending