The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saab.L
I'm from China, studying A Levels in Thailand at the moment :smile:
Did you get a questionnaire? I haven't :/ slightly worried about it....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! I don't take A Levels so I wasn't supposed to receive a questionnaire. You will probably get one soon though. Good luck :smile:!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1181
Original post by ak2015
Nice! I don't take A Levels so I wasn't supposed to receive a questionnaire. You will probably get one soon though. Good luck :smile:!!

Uhh sorry I wasn't aware that you are not taking A level :P
How many weeks are you into the 8 weeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejection day, I'm preparing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saab.L
Uhh sorry I wasn't aware that you are not taking A level :P
How many weeks are you into the 8 weeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 4 weeks into the 8 week email. How about you? :smile:
Original post by warmshowers
Same here! Got the 8 week email on the 10th, no news today. Sigh. Next week's our last! Which country are you from?

India! You?
Reply 1185
Original post by ak2015
I'm 4 weeks into the 8 week email. How about you? :smile:

I am just in my 2nd week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mookiko
i've got an offer for law too! international as well, predicted 45 in the ib + 5A*s, 5As at gcse (i didn't revise enough). was lse your first choice?

Congrats! I got an interview and Cambridge on the 10th of December and if that doesnt work out then it will be LSE. What about you was it your first choice?
Original post by AakankshaS
Whoa I have no clue what that is. I haven't gotten any email of that sort. LSE doesn't have a specific portal does it ? The way kings, UCL or qmul etc do? Sorry I'm no help! My email just said that they'd be in touch within 8 weeks !

Original post by pau791
Is this the 8 weeks email? I only received this 10 days ago...I'm confused:confused:

You are an Applicant in progress - application downloaded
17/Nov/2014
Dear Paula,

Thank you for submitting your application for MSc Management, Information Systems and Digital Innovation (MISDI) and MSc Management Science (Decision Sciences).

Your application will progress to the next stage (Applicant under consideration) once we have checked that all the supporting documents you have supplied meet our requirements.

We process all applications in the order in which they are received. You can see our current processing times online to learn when to expect our next email. The next email we send will include your unique LSE ID number and will either:

Any idea anyone?
Original post by pau791
Any idea anyone?

it's obviously a master's degree program (MSc), so probably different process
Original post by pau791
Any idea anyone?

Maybe it's because you have applied to do a masters and not a bachelor degree?
Original post by Mariusk03
Alright but the that's taking it as a second language.. So if you take it as a first language you should be fine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think so, because you're challenging yourself in the subject as opposed to supposedly taking it easy in a lower level language class.
Original post by AndreyFokin
Congrats! I got an interview and Cambridge on the 10th of December and if that doesnt work out then it will be LSE. What about you was it your first choice?

oh i'm basically the same! cambridge is my first choice, and then lse or kcl. my interview's next week so i need to get to work preparing haha
I Keep getting these UCAS newsletter. I just want a 'status update notification'

:-(
What is the likely hood of being accepted to lse after receiving an 8 week email?
hey :smile: any philosophy and econ applicants out there?
heya! applied for International Relations, really competitive, but that's my dream course :smile: Got five A*s predicted at A2s, so hoping to get in… Anyone going for the same course?
Original post by ProjectNr2
I´m currently already at university, but my brother is applying this year and because he was checking e-mails and tsr like a drug addict i banned him and took the lead :biggrin:
He´s EU-national, and applied to OX (PPE), LSE (Phil & Econ) and UCL(PPE), no replies at all so far.
I´m just wondering because when i was rejected last year by oxford i only received a letter on like the 8th of december. Weird that you got an e-mail

hey :smile: i chose the exact same courses as your brother!!! has he heard from any unis?
Hey, I have the offer, but for straight History..
Is this " Offers sent on Thursdays/Rejection on Fridays" serious or just pure coincidence ?
Original post by houdhoud1997
Is this " Offers sent on Thursdays/Rejection on Fridays" serious or just pure coincidence ?

seems to be an ongoing trend, though not necessarily true for every case. very happy I didn't hear anything from them today..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending