The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
hayles pls :frown:
you always make me feel bad, but you do it in such a subtle way:cry2:

you're a heartbreaker...

Ahahaha too much fun Lukey boy!

Wouldn't it be ironic if you beat us at OT in a few weeks time, and my tears of joy turn to tears of sorrow :frown:
Original post by hayles101
Ahahaha too much fun Lukey boy!

Wouldn't it be ironic if you beat us at OT in a few weeks time, and my tears of joy turn to tears of sorrow :frown:

don't even care about the points now, just want us to win so i can rub your face in it:awesome:

as bad as we have been, we have performed at a higher level against the bigger clubs (even if we still didn't win the games) - we're relegation level right now but maybe we'll be pumped up for a match with as much rivalry as this one?
my backup team has beaten my main team every single week since I made it. sigh
Original post by Adam171014
Same :tongue:
Got Pelle and Alderweireld coming off the bench for Baines.

I'm going to completely strip my defence so I can have:

Midfield: Mirallas, Eriksen, Hazard, Sanchez and Di Maria- atm I have Wanyama instead of Mirallas

Attack: Rooney and Aguero. Costa is too common.
Shall I get Siggy in for Tadic or take a hit to get Hazard instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inzamam99
I'm going to completely strip my defence so I can have:

Midfield: Mirallas, Eriksen, Hazard, Sanchez and Di Maria- atm I have Wanyama instead of Mirallas

Attack: Rooney and Aguero. Costa is too common.

Costa is common because he scores a shed load of goals.

Also Wanyama + Baines is a better combination than any £4m defender and Mirallas if you can afford it.
right.. time to think about FF again :smile:

Not going to be able to watch the games this weekend, so will do my team now and then hope..

Need to bounce back from 2 bad weeks in a row now.. Its not a disaster yet, still top3 of my H2H, and top10 of the main league... but that wont last long if I dont stop the rot....

(on that note, are we still doing the 'CL' of H2H groups..? - was planned at the start of the league, but now the guy is gone? was a good idea to do though.. so if anyone is up for organising it, - I would if someone could remind me what the full plan was, and how to do it :tongue: )

No major transfers to make this week.. Cant see many major changes I will want to make for now, not with another wildcard in 1 months time.. so its just an odd tweak here or there.. this week I am just swapping out berahino for austin, who seems to have a better fixture..
Original post by fallen_acorns
(on that note, are we still doing the 'CL' of H2H groups..? - was planned at the start of the league, but now the guy is gone? was a good idea to do though.. so if anyone is up for organising it, - I would if someone could remind me what the full plan was, and how to do it :tongue: )

Thought about doing it but I have no idea which team belongs to who.

Original post by Narcissist
Also Wanyama + Baines is a better combination than any £4m defender and Mirallas if you can afford it.

Definitely. Isn't Baines injured though?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Thought about doing it but I have no idea which team belongs to who.

hmm, should not be to hard to find out? though I cant really remembe how he was planning on doing it...

I just remember thinking it was a good idea, and making a mental note to aim for 3rd by christmas :tongue:

If its just the top 9 teams, then finding out who they are should not be to much of a problem, as presumably they will be active FF members (hopefully)
right.. time to think about FF again :smile:

Not going to be able to watch the games this weekend, so will do my team now and then hope..

Need to bounce back from 2 bad weeks in a row now.. Its not a disaster yet, still top3 of my H2H, and top10 of the main league... but that wont last long if I dont stop the rot....

No major transfers to make this week.. Cant see many major changes I will want to make for now, not with another wildcard in 1 months time.. so its just an odd tweak here or there.. this week I am just swapping out berahino for austin, who seems to have a better fixture..

Big game against me next, could see you slipping into mid table obscurity :tongue:

Everyone's getting Austin in it seems, myself included.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Big game against me next, could see you slipping into mid table obscurity :tongue:

Everyone's getting Austin in it seems, myself included.

very possible.. my form over the past 2 weeks has been terrible, so yes its quite possible that you will just roll over me, and I will fall even further down..
very possible.. my form over the past 2 weeks has been terrible, so yes its quite possible that you will just roll over me, and I will fall even further down..

Do another 8 point hit, and I'll be happy!

Was considering bringing Sigurdsson back in for a hit, but I'm going to have to risk he does nothing. Not hits for me again.
Should I get Siggy in for no hits or get Hazard in for a 4 point hit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth
Do another 8 point hit, and I'll be happy!

Was considering bringing Sigurdsson back in for a hit, but I'm going to have to risk he does nothing. Not hits for me again.

no more hits for me, for a few weeks until I am stupid again..

said since game week 2 'No hits this year'

And it was going great! Until 1 bad week, and I cave in! - if I had done the hit the week before, would have paid off and then some, but I went chasing the previous weeks points :frown:

pretty much my season this year... good week, good week, great week, good week, REALLY STUPID DECISION, fall back down the table... and then repeat over again :tongue:
Can I join this or is it too late? Username is LeSauxSolidCrew
Original post by The Shed End
Can I join this or is it too late? Username is LeSauxSolidCrew

to late to join - but does not stop you discussing it, and finding out where you would be..

If you link your team, I can let you know what position on the TSR league you would be :smile:

you would be 82nd on the TSR league, out of 114
Jesus.
Original post by The Shed End
Jesus.

from what I have found, it tends to be a disproportionately good league.. where if you get the 'overal averaeg score' for the week, you are most likely going to drop places..

Top of the league is something crazy like 70th in the world at the moment..

Quick Reply

Latest