The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cake_lover
I'm not a fan of the Israeli government as I feel they don't show signs of wanting peace alongside Palestine. I also dislike Hamas and his aggressive style, I'd rather two new leaders for both states to come to a peaceful solution (two state solution?) but that's just me.

I'm a human first and hate seeing conflict like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is just like the time my friend asked me why we "hadn't killed that guy Al-Qaeda yet?".
Original post by Achaea
What about the few percent of Palestinians who are Christian? Do you care about them or does it not matter much to you if Israel kills them?

Of course Donkey! Settle down before I get Shrek to eat you cause apparently we're all ogres. You, me... and Will Smith apparently :tongue:
Original post by Achaea
What about the few percent of Palestinians who are Christian? Do you care about them or does it not matter much to you if Israel kills them?

Them too. Aslong as someone is "innocent", I will feel speak out against their killing(e.g. how I don't like ISIS either due to their activities) :smile:
Yes. I do.
Original post by IdeasForLife
The constant killing of my innocent Muslim brothers and sisters would be one reason to as why I hate Israel.

People may bang on about a two state solution but it's happening lol, Israel is making more new settlements every month.

Lol forget every month brah, its every day. Ive never felt so helpless in all of my medical career.... I cant even enter Palestine because
"your name you will receive brutal treatment. Israel are getting crazier and crazier by the day" (November, 2014) Avigail, ex Israeli forces, psychotherapist, lecturer and very good friend.
Them too. Aslong as someone is "innocent", I will feel speak out against their killing(e.g. how I don't like ISIS either due to their activities) :smile:

So then why did you feel the need to specify your 'innocent Muslim brothers and sisters'? Why not just say that you condemn the killing of innocents in Palestine, regardless of religion?
Original post by Achaea
So then why did you feel the need to specify your 'innocent Muslim brothers and sisters'? Why not just say that you condemn the killing of innocents in Palestine, regardless of religion?

Because the vast majority of Palestinians are Muslim. When I think Palestinian, I think Muslim. Do you have a problem with this?

Original post by katbob
Lol forget every month brah, its every day. Ive never felt so helpless in all of my medical career.... I cant even enter Palestine because
"your name you will receive brutal treatment. Israel are getting crazier and crazier by the day" (November, 2014) Avigail, ex Israeli forces, psychotherapist, lecturer and very good friend.

Indeed, it's stupid.
Because the vast majority of Palestinians are Muslim. When I think Palestinian, I think Muslim. Do you have a problem with this?

....no? Do you have a problem with some Palestinians not being Muslim?
Original post by Achaea
....no? Do you have a problem with some Palestinians not being Muslim?

Have I implied that I did?
Have I implied that I did?

You implied that they don't exist.
Original post by Achaea
You implied that they don't exist.

I acknowledged they do exist. When the Palestinian conflict is mentioned it's normally been referred as a Muslim/Jewish issue, and so I stuck to the main parties. If you have a problem with this then I suggest you write a letter to major media networks and such.
Original post by -Hadouken-
Lol, you seem to have some sort of innate grudge against Islam. Why are you making a big deal out of this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If she has an innate sense of compassion, then it's understandable why she would also have an innate dislike of Islam.
Heh, trying to get me worked up with words will never work. Try harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't trying to get you worked up. Was just explaining why many people have an 'innate grudge' against Islam.
You heart has become hard and cold due to too much sinning. May Allah (azza wa jal) guide you to the path of righteousness and soften your heart. Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think a softened heart is the last thing you need when stoning sodomites, adulterers, and apostates.
The Israeli government? Yes. The Jewish people? Not at all. Of course there are a small minority of Jewish that don't like Muslims, and the other way round. But me personally as a Muslim, just want peace. I don't agree with the killing on both sides, it doesn't solve anything.

(the flag in my display pic is the Sudan flag not the Palestine flag)
Yes, I hate Israel to the point where I automatically dislike anyone who agrees with Israel are doing. Whether that be for killing innocent civilians, demolishing their houses, building settlements on lands that isn't theirs, injustice in their criminal (in)justice system or their blatant racism towards anyone who isn't Jewish and white.

Indeed, it's stupid.

Don't be daft love.. the very existence of Israel is stupid. Lets not quarrel amongst ourselves as the enemy is indeed cunning... Look at India and Pakistan... Look at Turkey, Iran, Iraq.... they all used to one. Its divide and conquer in war. its harsh :frown: but true :smile: don't ever lose hope though. Your Masjid Al Aqsa still stands does it not?! x

what's your view on the 16% of Israel that is muslim ? Must be hypocrites for living in and recognizing the state of Israel....
Original post by Viva Emptiness
This is just like the time my friend asked me why we "hadn't killed that guy Al-Qaeda yet?".

Care to elaborate??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending