The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3920
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Okay guys quick question because apparently I'm incredibly thick :tongue: . On the RVC response form at the bottom where it says 'name'... that's for our name, right? Not guests? Just asking 'cause our name is already at the top :tongue:

you're not thick! i rang them... yeah it's just your name and date is what admissions said to me. congrats to everyone who got interviews! sure we're all as nervous as each other!
Original post by EllyAylwen
My interview is at 1.30, when's yours?

Same!! How cool is that?!
Original post by hellos
you're not thick! i rang them... yeah it's just your name and date is what admissions said to me. congrats to everyone who got interviews! sure we're all as nervous as each other!

Cheers mate :five:
Do you think RVC have given out all of their interviews today or will they give out some more next week?
Original post by Alex15
Do you think RVC have given out all of their interviews today or will they give out some more next week?

I was reading the 2014 thread today, and last year the interviews weren't all given out at the same time :smile: If this year is the same then I assume there are some left to be handed out.
I was reading the 2014 thread today, and last year the interviews weren't all given out at the same time :smile: If this year is the same then I assume there are some left to be handed out.

Ok thank you! Do you know if RVC tell you that you've been rejected or if they just don't offer you an interview?
Original post by alwaysalex
I've got an interview at Clare too!! I remember at the open day them saying that BMAT results were not nearly as important as AS results, so don't worry too much :smile:

Original post by thedutchchick
Got an interview from Clare College Cambridge with 5.7 4 4A
Probably gonna be rejected right after interview, but still Nice that I can at least show them who I really am in person :smile:
(Really dissapointed about my BMAT btw)

Congrats guys!! If you dont mind my asking, how are you preparing for the interview? So far I've just been revising the ib syllabus, looking at a-level stuff, and brushing up on the surgeries and other stuff mentioned in my ps.. think that's enough?
Thanks and congrats again!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex15
Ok thank you! Do you know if RVC tell you that you've been rejected or if they just don't offer you an interview?

Oh, they'll tell you. UCAS will update to say that your application has been unsuccessful as well. If you haven't heard back yet then remember the old mantra that no news is good news! Best of luck with your application :smile:
Oh, they'll tell you. UCAS will update to say that your application has been unsuccessful as well. If you haven't heard back yet then remember the old mantra that no news is good news! Best of luck with your application :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Alex15
Thank you :smile:

Just had a look again, last year somebody's RVC interview came through on the 10th of December, a couple of weeks after the first interviews were given out.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2025555&page=111
Just had a look again, last year somebody's RVC interview came through on the 10th of December, a couple of weeks after the first interviews were given out.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2025555&page=111

That's a relief, thank you so much! :smile:
Omg, got invited to interview to BOTH Surrey AND RVC today!!!! Sooooooo happy!!! With my Bristol interview, that means 3/4 interviews so far, never thought this would happen! Well done everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eleanor032696
I have an interview at RVC on the 15th at 9.15!! Anyone else at this time? :biggrin:

I'm then too!! So excited! See you there 😝 !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex15

Last year I got my rejection from RVC on December 2nd so they tell you really soon after the BMAT results

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KateLivesey
Last year I got my rejection from RVC on December 2nd so they tell you really soon after the BMAT results

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, thank you!
Original post by greencat55
I'm then too!! So excited! See you there ������ !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely :smile:
Original post by mollyvet
I think so! That's a perfectly valid reason to need to reschedule and I'm sure that if you explain, they'll understand!

Thanks so much, I hope they do! Do you (or anyone) know if a reason needs to be accompanied with the dates which you are unavailable so they can evaluate the validity of the excuse or do you think they don't really care? :smile:

Congrats to everyone getting an interview! :biggrin:
Original post by CanineVet
Thanks so much, I hope they do! Do you (or anyone) know if a reason needs to be accompanied with the dates which you are unavailable so they can evaluate the validity of the excuse or do you think they don't really care? :smile:

Congrats to everyone getting an interview! :biggrin:

I think you should definitely put on there that it is because you have another interview, and that you live too far away for getting there so quickly to be a viable option. At least it shows you have a decent reason for not being there and it's not because you're going to a party or something! Best of luck with all this!
Has anyone heard from Surrey yet?
Original post by alwaysalex
I've got an interview at Clare too!! I remember at the open day them saying that BMAT results were not nearly as important as AS results, so don't worry too much :smile:

Oh okay Thanks! Good luck to us!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending