The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by standkakao
seems to be an ongoing trend, though not necessarily true for every case. very happy I didn't hear anything from them today..

Same here !! i received the 8 weeks email on the 20th, and still haven't heard back from them !! International student applyng for straight econ .. !
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by mookiko
oh i'm basically the same! cambridge is my first choice, and then lse or kcl. my interview's next week so i need to get to work preparing haha

Hey also a cambridge economics applicant here ! :smile:
Which college are you applying to and when is you interview??
By the way how are you preparing for it ?? :tongue:
haha sorry too many questions
Original post by lilanis
heya! applied for International Relations, really competitive, but that's my dream course :smile: Got five A*s predicted at A2s, so hoping to get in… Anyone going for the same course?

Hi.. I've just send my application in for Politics and IR.. just soo stressing out
you're saying that your grades are not bright enough.. they are really good grades..
Mine are 1A and 8 Bs with higher diploma in Society, health and development.
My AS grades were A,A,B,C
my predictions are A*,A,B
i'm applying for international relations and politics
just soo stressing out becoz i send my application in today
Original post by Barleywolf
Are you from the UK or are you an international student?

HEY congratulations
if you don't mind can you tell me your predicted grades ?
Original post by Maham96
Anyone got an offer for philosophy and economics yet?

me
Original post by JollyFellow
I got my offer for international relations and history a couple weeks ago.

Hey congrats... if you don't mind can you tell me your predicted grades ?
Original post by annasattlegger
me

Oh wow congratulations :biggrin: may I know ur predicted grades and subjects? And what ither unis did u apply to?
Original post by Maham96
Oh wow congratulations :biggrin: may I know ur predicted grades and subjects? And what ither unis did u apply to?

i'm from vienna, so the grading system's a little different.
written: maths, german, english, french - A
oral: french, religion - A

other than lse i've applied to oxf, ucl, kcl
what about u? have u heard from lse?
Original post by aisha 56
Hey congrats... if you don't mind can you tell me your predicted grades ?

39 points in the IB without the possible bonus points of three from EE and ToK. Having 7,7, and 7 in my higher level subjects, I guess one could convert those to being A*A*A* at A-level, but I'm not sure.
Has anyone received an offer for N200 Management? Got the 8week e-mail on 20th Oct
Original post by annasattlegger
i'm from vienna, so the grading system's a little different.
written: maths, german, english, french - A
oral: french, religion - A

other than lse i've applied to oxf, ucl, kcl
what about u? have u heard from lse?

Im from Pakistan and no I haven't applied yet but will do so in a week cuz not really satisfied with my ps :frown: anyways I am predicted A* psychology, A economics and A in math and I got 3As and one B at AS
Original post by David L 7
Has anyone received an offer for N200 Management? Got the 8week e-mail on 20th Oct

Hi, i applied for that same course and also received the 8 week email! Let me know when u get an answer !
Original post by David L 7

Same here... Im still waiting
Original post by mookiko
oh i'm basically the same! cambridge is my first choice, and then lse or kcl. my interview's next week so i need to get to work preparing haha

I'm not sure you can really "prepare". I've only looked at their Law Test section and tried the samples. Which college have you applied to?
Original post by aisha 56
Hi.. I've just send my application in for Politics and IR.. just soo stressing out

It will be fine! tell me how it went.. They are so slow at sending our offers/rejections.. I didn't get any answers apart from Cam interview yet, getting really stressed to know what they decide
anyone got offer for accounting and finance already?
No rejection on rejection day :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applying for the new PPE course??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
Is it really true that LSE send offers on Thursday and rejections on Friday?

Not at all! I got Economics L101 on Friday 21st and I'm a UK student. Don't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending