The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Original post by Lúcio

As I've said many times, Lambert isn't on the level of players like Sturridge or Sanchez.

10/10 analysis
Original post by Fideo
10/10 analysis

:rofl:

Btw where the hell is Sakho :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce

Btw where the hell is Sakho :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Injured, will probably be back tommorow though. Balotelli still out so Lambert will get called up again but I'm afraid at his age he's going to be knackered like Gerrard, Rodgers however seems to think 30+ year olds have unlimited fitness though...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5983
Some of the posts on this page are quote of the year worthy, just lmao.
If we dont go for Valdes then our whole transfer department should be fired. They already cocked up enough in the summer, dont let a keeper as good a VV go.
Original post by Fideo
10/10 analysis

10/10 conversational input.
Original post by sr90
De Gea is doing alright with our reserves in front of him :tongue: Imagine if you were having to play Markovic at fullback, Ilori and Coates every week

Tbf though, DDG in a ridiculous keeper - he has saved you so many points and fair play to you guys for keeping a guy like that who will soon have options among the top teams in the world.
Will Valdes be the same after his injury? 6 months out of the game but then he's only 32.

No transfer fee but no doubt he'd want huge wages?

Saying that, he can't be any worse than Mignolet who we could try and flog for 3mil in the summer..
[h="1"]Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool boss is 'favourite for the sack'[/h]

Why would you say something like that...
Reply 5989
Original post by GorlimtheUnhappy

honesty is the best policy
Original post by GorlimtheUnhappy

He's obviously got the backing from the owners and this stops the media turning into a witch hunt on him when he's already put his hands up and said he's underperforming.
Original post by trrr
Some of the posts on this page are quote of the year worthy, just lmao.

Lukes quotes on Lambert ffs.
Original post by jam277
Lukes quotes on Lambert ffs.

Nothing I said on the last page was wrong. You (and most others) may not respect my posting quality but I still have the right to voice my bloody opinion on one of my favourite players.

You've disappointed me over the last year.
You've gone from being the poster I most respect to one who's posts plague our thread with WUMming at such a poor level that it rivals my own.
Reply 5993
^ fots
Original post by Lúcio
Nothing I said on the last page was wrong. You (and most others) may not respect my posting quality but I still have the right to voice my bloody opinion on one of my favourite players.

You've disappointed me over the last year.
You've gone from being the poster I most respect to one who's posts plague our thread with WUMming at such a poor level that it rivals my own.

Lol. You lot being arrogant *******s complaining about Chelsea's style of play last year, acting like you've won the league and all that jazz, now you ain't got Suarez and Sturridge to save you we play much, much better football than you. Nothing worse than watching you crap bags pass it from side to side, hoping that Sterling pops up with a piece of magic where he runs past a defence and does one of the most pathetic shots on goal. You lot are close to Arsenal in terms of boredom.

I don't WUM. Just think that your quality players such as Sterling(aka future balon d'or winner that's as good as Hazard) and the best passer in the league Steven Gerrard should be doing much better than they are doing. Maybe you lot should be a bit more humble and we'll actually take sympathy on you pieces of crap.
(edited 9 years ago)

Spoiler

Original post by jam277
Lol. You lot being arrogant *******s complaining about Chelsea's style of play last year, acting like you've won the league and all that jazz, now you ain't got Suarez and Sturridge to save you we play much, much better football than you. Nothing worse than watching you crap bags pass it from side to side, hoping that Sterling pops up with a piece of magic where he runs past a defence and does one of the most pathetic shots on goal. You lot are close to Arsenal in terms of boredom.

I don't WUM. Just think that your quality players such as Sterling(aka future balon d'or winner that's as good as Hazard) and the best passer in the league Steven Gerrard should be doing much better than they are doing. Maybe you lot should be a bit more humble and we'll actually take sympathy on you pieces of crap.

you think i was arrogant and overconfident?
of course i wasn't - celebrating something before you actually win just sets you up for a potential fail of epic proportions.

meh, i'm not disputing that we've gone down a level (quite a few in fact) and you've certainly increased in quality since last season.
i do however communicate such an opinion in a manner such as this, rather than using harsh terms such as "crap bag", "pathetic" and "close to arsenal".

i won't hide away from saying Gerrard was the best passer in the league.
looking back on it, it was of course not correct but at the time my team were winning many games and Gerrard's long balls all over the pitch with pinpoint accuracy (often producing a chance for SAS) were occuring numerous times in every single game.

you claim that you don't WUM simply because you're just that bad at it - it would be embarrasing for you to accept that such pathetic attempts were actually your version of WUMming...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
rather than using harsh terms such as "crap bag", "pathetic" and "close to arsenal".

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5998
Original post by lúcio
rather than using harsh terms such as "crap bag", "pathetic" and "close to arsenal".

:biggrin:
Original post by Lúcio
you think i was arrogant and overconfident?
of course i wasn't - celebrating something before you actually win just sets you up for a potential fail of epic proportions.

meh, i'm not disputing that we've gone down a level and you've certainly increased in quality since last season.
i do however communicate such an opinion in a manner such as this, rather than using harsh terms such as "crap bag", "pathetic" and "close to arsenal".

you claim that you don't WUM simply because you're just that bad at it - it would be embarrasing for you to accept that such pathetic attempts were actually your version of WUMming...

I do remember you lot complaining about Chelsea's style of play and how you would beat us because we were using our reserve team. You lot ain't even close to Arsenal, they've made 3rd-4th place regularly, you lot have been staying in 3rd-7th place mediocrity for ages with the odd title challenge every 5 or so years. Your record in cups recently are similar to Arsenal one FA cup and one league cup in 8 years good going guys.

They're not harsh terms. you lot are on 14 points after 11 games that's bottom half quality.

If I'm a crap wind up merchant, why are we having this conversation and why are you trying to fire shots at me, something has clearly irked you so either I'm a good WUM, or you take my word that I don't WUM at all mr psychologist.

Quick Reply

Latest