The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your pet!

Scroll to see replies

Bun 1, Sergeant.

Spoiler

Bun 2, Bishop

Spoiler

Reply 141
He's my tiny xD so adorable it hurts. Can't find any more pics now, but I'll search hard and post more, this doesn't satisfy me *runs off in the distance**kittens are THE BEST**I kid, but I am kinda a bit like really loving 'em*

EDIT: WHY ARE ALL THE PETS HERE SO DAYUM CUTE I feel like replying to every single person and saying a bit of my mind ohmygh ;-; whyy. I'm so weak. I'm to weak for this noo
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MALL COP
(...)
My little monu

The picture above was arranged, but I feel cuteness. Shame on you to work with bad tricks! :biggrin: joke aside your cat is really cute.
This is my cat, Toffee. He's such a poser.
Aww, he's such a cutie! :3
Such wonder! Such amazement! :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
This is Max and Poppy

[video="youtube_share;W6AE1J4dJSg"]http://youtu.be/W6AE1J4dJSg[/video]
Original post by Sei Shōnagon
x

What a cute dog! it seems that your pet is hydrophobic, isn't it?
Original post by Kallisto
What a cute dog! it seems that your pet is hydrophobic, isn't it?

She didn't panic or anything, she would just hide somewhere and then look at you like "what have I done to you, I thought you loved me" haha. Such a beautiful thing she was :redface:
I love all the pets here :d
She didn't panic or anything, she would just hide somewhere and then look at you like "what have I done to you, I thought you loved me" haha. Such a beautiful thing she was :redface:

My second dog has no pleasure to take a shower. She is very hydrophobic and stubborn like a donkey. Its always a drama.
(edited 9 years ago)
[deleted]
(edited 5 years ago)
My second dog has no pleasure to take a shower. She is very hydrophobic and stubborn like a donkey.

Aw, poor thing... I hope you give her a treat after all the suffering!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1417261055.661349.jpg Twinky (the kitty) and Riley :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw, poor thing... I hope you give her a treat after all the suffering!

Yes, I do. I even give her a treat after I took a dog for walkies. That is almost a little drama too.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1417261459.923312.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1417261544.566309.jpg

Flora and Dors <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I do. I even give her a treat after I took a dog for walkies. That is almost a little drama too.

They are such a show aren't they :tongue: having a dog can limit you a lot, but I think it is so much worth it.
They are such a show aren't they :tongue: having a dog can limit you a lot, but I think it is so much worth it.

In my case the dog is afraid of another dogs. The reason could be that she was bidden by some of her siblings. Meanwhile it changes to better a little bit.
Currently getting snuggles from Rambo :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest